~Chapter 5 : Think He Saw~

Start from the beginning

She questions the three imps, wondering what your answers would be with her smile still in place.

Blitzo : Oh, yeah sure, I mean, if it can't hurt to try out some things in your place, then I'm done.

Millie : Yeah me too, I love to learn about here!

Beelzebub : Hey! Actually I do have a plan, how about you guys enjoy yourselves around town, get to know the others and try our traditions we do, while that, we can have dinner later, as a celebration for your arrival, in my Ring, we do some fun things before supper, we mainly do it around dusk or the evenings, so what do you say? Sound like a plans?

The two imps nodded in agreement, but Moxxie didn't do the same, still looks at the bug monster as she claps excitedly.

Beelzebub : Well that's settled! I can't wait for tonight! and I do hope you'll enjoy yourselves while you have the chance!

Millie : Oh don't worry, we'll do our best!

Blitzo : Yep, getting to know everything about here would not be too terrible, and also thanks for the tea and candy, anything you like to say?

He hits Moxxie's shoulder.

Moxxie : Ow! Uhh..yeah..thanks I guess.

Beelzebub : Well, do have fun, and I'll see you tonight!

She watched as the insect demons led the Imps out of the room, and the door closes, her behavior slowly changes when her eyes started to twitch again, she then sniffs the air, started growling a little, her teeth and mouth slightly started to salivate, her wings flutter frantically, she giggles in a cold tone.

Beelzebub : Hehehehe~ Oh yes, I'll..see you tonight..Oh, the sweet smell!~ Couldn't resist!

She groans in enjoyment, her antennas move as she looks at to the balcony window, her behavior builds up, but she tries to control it, her stomach started to growl, she holds it with her hand.

Beelzebub : No..No..Calm down, Not right now..Just..Not now..Wait until we're ready...for supper..mm..hehe...

She titters under her breath, controlling herself as she saw the Imps exit out of the castle, and they head back town, her eyes watched then, covering her mouth, she groans still, and exits out of the room to prepare dinner for tonight.

Later, Blitz, Moxxie and Millie heading to the right side of town, they still see the citizens working and walking around the block, greeting each other, they walked down and Moxxie catches up to them.

Moxxie : Well guys, how was your time? you know, with the bug queen or stuff?

Blitzo : Well despite of you being gone the whole time, we actually had a pretty good time with her, she wasn't what i had in mind, but everything was cool.

Millie : you should've came back sooner, she was so sweet, and her tea was delicious, even the candy too!

Moxxie : Yeah..that's nice to hear, but guys, I think I may need to tell you something? Something important you all need to hear out.

Blitz rolls his eyes and groans loudly.

Blitzo : Oh no..Here we go again, if this is about trying to leaving this place, we're not hearing it right now.

Moxxie : I'm serious, just listen, it's different, while i was gone, I..went to the back, where there was a huge garden, and also a forest too, I was trying to get some fresh air, until, there was a guy, you know, one of these people here, he was gardening, but his gloves and face were covered in something red, I..didn't know why, but I think he..ate something, and the red stuff was probably blood! and then, as I tried to leave, I stepped on something, there was a skull, but this one was relating to one of us, a demon skull, it looked fresh, and most of the skin was chewed off, then I heard a scream, and from the vary sight, I saw the same Gardener get stabbed through by something, and it dragged him away, so by those three things I saw, a guy with blood on his hands and mouth, a flesh eating skull, and the same guy who got killed and dragged by something alive, I don't feel we could still stick around here.