Prologue (Rewritten)

Disclaimer: I don't own Yakuza, Rwby, Highschool DxD, and My Hero Academia. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

Hey guys this was an idea that has been on my mind for sometime lately. Also timeline wise this is set after Yakuza 6 but before the events of Yakuza Like a Dragon. For Rwby before Dock fight. Highschool DxD before Riser arc. And My Hero Academia after USJ arc.

Keep in mind that this so I can have lots of liberty to alter future events. So I hope you guys enjoy it.

Edit: I realized I forgot to add a introduction for Ozpin like how they do it in the Yakuza games for important characters. Surprised nobody pointed it out to me earlier.

Edit: Fix a lot of grammar mistakes, changed Jaune's appearance, and changed some things about the fight.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Kamurocho

Third person POV
______________________________________________________________________________________

It was a beautiful day in Kamurocho as people were going on about their daily business. One such people is Jaune Miles Arc also known as the Mad Dog of Shimano who was walking through a alley. He was wearing his signature snakeskin blazer with no shirt underneath, gold chain, black leather pants, black leather steel toe dress shoes. He also had a black eyepatch with a white snake emblem, messy blonde hair in a wolf's tail and a goatee. The fifty two year old man doesn't have much to do after the death of Kiryu Kazuma. "Ah... life is so boring without Kiryu-chan!" Jaune thought outloud with his signature kansai accent.

(A/n: He's wearing this

(A/n: He's wearing this.)

There hasn't been a day since Jaune missed his old friend/rival. "Hey old man! Give us your money or we'll take it from you!" Yelled a voice. Jaune turned around and saw multiple delinquents some holding a bat or stun gun.

Jaune just smiled since he found something to potentially get rid of his boredom."Why don't you take from me then?!" Jaune said getting in his Thug style stance. "You blind old man?! We have you out number!" The leader arrogantly said.