In 1995

Okay, so, my goal for this chapter is minimum 500 words, so yeah! I'll try my best to complete it! Ok, let's start

The adults(Molly, Arthur, Remus, Sirius, Albus, Severus, Minerva, N- Tonks, Bill, Moody, etc.) were drinking a nice cup of tea in the kitchen, chatting about Voldemort's return when suddenly they heard a loud BOOM! In the drawing room. They put their cups of tea down and took they're wands, when they heard another BANG! They cautiously proceeded to the source of the noise(The drawing room). But when they reached it, they were shocked. Very Shocked. Tangled in a bunch before them were nine children, two of them adults. There were five boys and four girls. And then they started to argue. Heatedly.

"JAMES!"

"Oops, looks like you'll be made to pulp James! Hey lils, how about my favourite?"

"AND I'LL MAKE YOU INTO POWDER FRED!"

The adults looked confused as to why a girl had called someone Fred and James and a boy(Possibly Fred) gulped.

"Um..no need!"

"STOP! You guys, we can't solve anything by arguing! Ew! Vic, is this the drawing room?"

"Yes Teddy, it is, and- ARGH! A SPIDER WEB! HELP!"

Someone blew a raspberry and burst out laughing and then another started laughing.

"Shut up James and Fred!"

Now the adults were very alert and confused. James? Fred? What was happening?! Sirius, now fed up with drama for once in his life, shut them all up.

"SHUT UP YOU KIDS! NOW TELL US WHO YOU ARE OR ELSE WE WILL TIE YOU!" He threatened, making the kids look at him. They all stood there, wide eyed, for they had just seen someone they hadn't expected to see. Not at all. Teddy stepped forward, but when he saw his parents, he almost fell. Poor Teddy, Victoire thought, as she had noticed them too. Then she stepped forward and put her palm on his shoulder, and he jumped a bit, obviously not noticing her coming. She then nodded at him, and he nodded back, and went back to join the other kids. She looked a little nervous, but managed to speak in a clear voice, "Alright, Hi! This may sound very strange, but we are from the future, from the year 2021. "2021? That's about 26 years in the future! How did you get here?" Bill asked, wide eyed. Just then, Dumbledore spoke up. "Ah. Now, we shouldn't pressurize the children. How about we let them introduce themselves first, and then we could ask them how they came here, " Dumbledore asked, his eyes twinkling. The kids smiled sadly, they had seen the portrait of Albus Dumbledore, especially James and Fred(They secretly got into trouble more than they planned to just so they could talk to Professor McGonagall, Dumbledore and Snape). The adults reluctantly nodded, and let the new visitors in the kitchen. "Now can they start with their introductions, Albus?" Sirius asked impatiently. He really did want to know who these kids were. Dumbledore nodded. "Yes. You may begin from the oldest." He said. The kids slowly nodded.

Wow! 514 words! I wrote 14 words more! I hope you are enjoying this story so far. Thanks for reading!