Your mine now... (+16) (Yandere Alberto x Reader)

En başından başla

Then my co-worker Rossa spotted me with Alberto, giving me a confused look.

"Y/n? You on break?" She asked me.

I nodded "this handsome man is ordering." I teased and I told her what I'd like to have.

"Alright silly, I'll be back with your food." She walked off and I looked at Alberto smirking down at me.

"So, is there a reason you wanna see me?" I asked and he scratched the back of his head.

"I'd thought of getting to know you, you know we see each other a lot, passing by, introduced ourselves, thought it'd be nice." He smiled which warms my heart.

Plus I wanna know more about him too.

So we started to chat a bit, get to know what our interests are, hobbies and places to travel...no joke! He's like the man of my dreams!

"Alright silly here's your *favorite food/drink*"

Rossa came back and she playfully punched my arm, heading back inside. Such a goofball.

(Alberto's POV)

I hate how that waitress girl is hitting on her...wish she could just jump off a cliff...

Then I watched Y/n enjoy her treat, I bet her lips taste so sweet by now~ licking my lips watching her feel satisfied...

"I really enjoyed getting to know more about you Alberto, you seem like a very sweet man."

Awww...only for you...

"Im glad bella." I smirked and then I see a man walking up to us...

"Y/n! We need you right now, we have a few people that needs food...come on!"

This must be her boss...he already makes me sick...

"Oh...sorry signor Luigi." She looks down and back to me...

"I have to get back now, Id like to see you again." She leans into kiss my cheek and heads back to work.

Woah...she kissed me...

She even smells like fresh cherries...~

Im getting so excited now...I need to have her!!~

--A few hours later--

"See you tomorrow signor!" Y/n said out to her boss and heads on home.

The manager sighs and took off his hat and apron placing it to the side on his desk.

"Sweet ragazza...maybe I should give her a raise..." He said to himself and scratched his forehead...until he heard some shuffling going on in his closet...

He thought something dropped or it's just a rat. He shrugs and went to search for the paychecks of his co-workers, counting how much soldi they each get...but then heard the closet door screech open...

He turns to see...but nothing came out...plus it is an old door...

He got up and went to close it. "Stupido door...gotta give this place a remodel-"

Suddenly he felt something sharp piercing in his neck, began to cough up blood and losing breath...he kneels to the ground and held his wound squirting out the red substance.

"H-help!!" Then his mouth was covered and looked up to see what it appears to be a demon with green eyes...

"P-please..." Is all he said and ends with his throat being slit, falling down to his death of loss blood.

"Now that my bella won't be bossed around by you filth..." The man chuckled and heads on out leaving the knife down to the chef's hand to make it like an attempted murder.