The servent of Voldemort

Start from the beginning

“Up to the castle?” said Snape silkily. “I don’t think we need to go that far. All I have to do is call the Dementors once we get out of the Willow. They’ll be very pleased to see you, Black…
pleased enough to give you a little kiss, I daresay… I —”

What little color there was in Black’s face left it.

“You — you’ve got to hear me out,” he croaked. “The rat — look at the rat —”

But there was a mad glint in Snape’s eyes that I had seen every often.

“Come on, all of you,” he said. He clicked his fingers, and the ends of the cords that bound Lupin flew to his hands. “I’ll drag the werewolf. Perhaps the Dementors will have a kiss for him too —”

Harry had crossed the room in three strides and blocked the door.

“Get out of the way, Potter, you’re in enough trouble already,” snarled Snape. “If I hadn’t been here to save your skin —”

“Professor Lupin could have killed me about a hundred times this year,” Harry said. “I’ve been alone with him loads of times, having defense lessons against the Dementors. If he was helping Black, why didn’t he just finish me off then?”

"Now your talking! Snape just leave us alone." I said going a little ahead.

“Don’t ask me to fathom the way a werewolf’s mind works,” hissed Snape. “Get out of the way, Potter.”

“YOU’RE PATHETIC!” Harry yelled. “JUST BECAUSE THEY MADE A FOOL OF YOU AT SCHOOL YOU WON’T EVEN LISTEN —”

“SILENCE! I WILL NOT BE SPOKEN TO LIKE THAT!” Snape shrieked, looking madder than ever. “Like father, like son, Potter! I have just saved your neck; you should be thanking me on bended knee! You would have been well served if he’d killed you! You’d have died like your
father, too arrogant to believe you might be mistaken in Black — now get out of the way, or I will make you. GET OUT OF THE WAY, POTTER!”

"AND I WON'T BE HAVING YOU TALK TO ANY OF THEM LIKE THAT!" I said.

I made up my mind in a split second. Before Snape could take even one step toward Harry, I had raised my wand.
“Stupfy!” I yelled — except that my wasn’t the only voice that shouted.

There was a blast that made the door rattle on its hinges; Snape was lifted off his feet and slammed into the
wall, then slid down it to the floor, a trickle of blood oozing from under his hair. He had been knocked out. And I found myself on the floor. I tried to get up but couldn't. My leg wasn't broken just sprained a lot.

I looked around. All three of them, Harry, Ron and Hermione had tried to disarm Snape at exactly the same
moment. Snape’s wand soared in a high arc and landed on the bed next to Crookshanks.

“You shouldn’t have done that,” said Sirius, looking at Harry. “You should have left him to me…”

Harry avoided Sirius’s eyes.

“We attacked a teacher… We attacked a teacher…” Hermione whimpered, staring at the lifeless Snape with frightened eyes. “Oh, we’re going to be in so much trouble —”

"He's gonna be fine. After all the detentions I don't think that anything compared to this." I said.

Lupin was struggling against his bonds. Sirius bent down quickly and untied him. Lupin straightened up, rubbing his arms where the ropes had cut into them.

“Thank you, Harry,” he said.

“I’m still not saying I believe you,” he told Lupin.

“Then it’s time we offered you some proof,” said Lupin. “You, boy — give me Peter, please. Now.”