The Howler.

Vi's POV.

So I sang and never noticed Percy sitting on the bed. I turned and saw that he was sitting. Then I asked.

"Did I wake you up?"

"What no." Percy said.

"I just wanted to see you." He said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"I don't know. But I've got a question." Percy said. "Come here"

I went and laid on his lap. I used to do this a lot when I was small. But Mrs Weasley says that I used to sleep only with Percy whenever I would be upset. Anyways he stroke my hair gently.

"You sang a song that you have another version of the world. What is that version?" He asked.

"Well... A world without Voldemort is the first thing. Second is a world where everyone has a family. Thrid is a world where your friends wouldn't betray you. Fourth a world which didn't have selfish people. Fifth a world where muggles would know people like us exist. Sixth a world without poverty and last but not least a world without exams would be great." I said. He Chuckled at the exam part.

"I think there is someone who can make half of the wishes true." Percy said. "Ok now listen. I've been noticing your off your head a bit. I mean I heard Harry say that you almost killed Malfoy. And many other things. I'm worried about you." He said.

"Don't worry. It's just a bit of stress." I said not looking at his face.

"Look at my face and tell me." Percy said. Silent tears started falling. I knew it's wasn't stress. It was just a lot of confusion and emotions.

"Hey.. listen. You know you can tell me anything right?" He said.

" But nothing this Percy. I don't want anything to happen to you." I said.

" Ok but I don't know maybe talk to Fred about it. Ok?" He said.

"Ok Percy. Thanks." I said.

"Love you sis." He said.

"Love you too." I said.

After sometime the twins came in.

"I know you guys are there." I said.

"We know. You know." They said.

"You know who your family is dont you." Fred said. I sat straight up. "Don't worry we knew who your family is way before you" George.

"Wait really?" I asked.

"Yes" they said.

"We asked Dumbledore if we could tell you but he said no." Fred said.

"Okay...." Was all I could say.

Harry's POV.

So it the day after Christmas. I can't believe it. I got a Firebolt. I mean wow! Ok excitement aside. Time to go for breakfast. So I got off bed. I saw that Ron was already up. So we went to breakfast together.

We were still having our  breakfast while three letters popped on the table. Then I looked up and saw Hedwig. Two letters were for Hermione but all the three letters were from Vi. Finally! I opened the one that said: To Haron and Hermione. Haron who is he? Anyways I opened it.

"Dear Haron and Hermione,

Hey guys. I know I haven't written in a while. But here I am. If you guys are wondering who Haron is then... Ha is for Harry and well Ron is for Ron. I loved your Christmas gifts. They were amazing. I just loved them. I hope you guys loved yours.