"O-Okay." I stuttered.

Louis grabbed my suitcase and duffel bag, refusing to let me carry any of it. I sighed and nervously followed him downstairs. Four other boys were in our living room watching the telly with Mark. "Guys, meet my little sister, Marianne." Lou introduced us.

"I'm Harry Styles." The curly haired one winked, kissing my hand. I nodded, unsure how to reply.

"Hey, Harry?" Louis choked out. "How about you go jump in the pool?"

"But it's January, boo." He said back.

"I know." Lou said through gritted teeth. That's my protective brother for you. At least I know he loves me.

"You look just like Louis!" The blonde one told me. "But you're a lot prettier, no offense, Lou." There we go again, being compared to Louis. Niall stood up and hugged me. I stiffly did the same back.

"Yeah, I have to give it to you. You are a bit prettier than Lou." The black haired one with a blonde streak stood up and held his hand out. I hesitantly shook it.

"That's Niall with the blonde hair and Zayn with the dark hair." Louis told me. "Liam, if you dare flirt with my baby sister like these three dumb arses, somebody better hold me down."

"We weren't flirting!" Niall disagreed. "We're just calling you ugly." He smirked at Lou.

"I'm Liam, the only one with common sense in this band." He pulled me in for a hug. Oddly, it wasn't awkward for me. I stepped back afterwards and bit my lip. Now what?

"Hey, I just realized something!" Harry announced loudly. Everyone turned their attention to him. "We both have green eyes!" He pointed at me, fist pumping. I chuckled slightly.

"You've got everything, darling?" Mum asked me. I nodded. "Even your medici-"

"Yes, we have everything, Mum." Lou interrupted her. I gave him a thankful look, while the boys stared at him strangely.

"Alright, well, you better be off then. I don't want you driving in the dark for too long, Louis. Pull over at a hotel if you need to." She instructed.

"Mum, it's lunch time. London is only three hours away. We'll have plenty of time." He promised, hugging Mum.

"Be good, Marianne. Don't give Louis any trouble." She told me. Since when do I give anybody any trouble? I'm probably like the most behaved child in this generation.

"I will, I will." I assured her, pulling out of the hug. Mum and I were never close. After Louis left, I just started keeping to myself completely.

"Like your mum said, be good for Louis. He's getting old, he can't handle a rebel child like you." Mark said sarcastically, embracing me also.

"Psh, rebel child." Louis scoffed. I rolled my eyes, standing next to him. "Hey, I think you got shorter." He teased me. I rolled my eyes again. I'm 5'3, is it that short? Considering that he's 5'9, I guess it is.

"I can't believe my only babies are all grown up on me." Mum wiped away a tear, hugging Lou and I at the same time. "Be a good parent, Lou."

"I will, Mum! It's just like having a puppy! We have a nice kennel for her in the kitchen." He said sarcastically. She shot him a dirty look. "I'm still your baby, Mummy." He told her.

"Alright, you two head out before I start crying." She finally said, patting Lou on the arm. She hugged all the other boys and told them goodbye.

"I wanna sit by little Tommo!" Harry loudly exclaimed. I cringed at his sudden outburst. Who is little- Wait, that's me, isn't it?

"Little Tommo?" I asked. He nodded and chuckled.

"You're like a little Louis, but quieter and don't have blue eyes. And you're shorter." He explained.

"Thanks, I think." I reached down to get my suitcase, but Louis took it. I glared and followed him out to a big black van that screamed kidnapper. I got in after Harry. He patted the seat in the back beside him. I hesitantly sat there. Lou was in the driver's seat with Liam in the passenger. Zayn and Niall accompanied the next row of seats. Harry and I were in the back.

"So tell me about yourself." He started a casual conversation.

"Uh, I'm seventeen. My middle name is Brooke. I like giraffes and music. That's about all." I shrugged.

"Do you like One Direction?" He questioned. I nodded. He sighed in relief. "The Wanted?" I shook my head.

"Louis, we're keeping your sister!" Harry announced loudly. His sudden outburst scared Louis and made him swerve the van.

"Shut up, Harry! Lou's driving!" Liam scolded.

"Sorry, daddy! Sorry, boo!" Harry rolled his eyes. "I'll tell you about the band. I'm the hottest, of course." I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "Niall is the funny one. He eats everything and wears snapbacks."

"I don't eat everything!" Niall defended himself.

"Zayn is the quiet one." Harry continued. Hm, maybe I'll get along well with him. "But once you get to know him he's really loud and vain. The lad has more pocket mirrors than his girlfriend!"

"You just wish you were as sexy as me!" Zayn accused Harry.

"Sure." Harry rolled his eyes. "Liam is like our daddy. He wakes us up on time for everything, makes sure we all have our sunglasses in case we see the paps, and makes us behave. He would probably give a homeless man his wallet. And he looks like a puppy."

Maybe I'll get along with Liam then. I clean, cook, wash clothes, and all that stuff. I'm definitely not irresponsible and I care way too much about everyone else. I agree, Liam does look like a puppy with his big brown eyes.

"And you know everything about Louis." Harry chuckled. "So that's the band."

I've survived 10 minutes with them so far. Lets see how the rest of my stay goes.