"I'm definitely thinking that she remembers you. Girls always remember every person that gave emotions impacts to them, you know," Marinette said.

"Just try to apologise. At least, build your friendship back," she added.

"But... I'm... ashamed of myself, Marinette. What if she thinks that I want to take place in her popularity? She's a badass b*tch, you know. She could easily dump me the way I did to her before," I overthought.

"Then... find a way to make her badass side turns into a softie bubble," she spoke.

I chinned up. "How?"

"Let's just say, be yourself but not as yourself," Adrien suddenly stepped in, leaning against the door.

I started wondering, what did he mean?

-----

YOUR POV

I was on my way to school with Jessica. Her father stopped at my house to pick me up in his car. Yes, my friend's father took me to school instead of my own father. Well, Mr Wilson was off that morning so he had time to spend with his daughter before school.

Usually, I walked to school with Jessica. She will stop by my house every morning since we lived in the same neighbourhood. Her mother will prepare some snacks for us before we go to school.

I wonder how does it feel to have loving and caring parents.

Jessica waved at me passionately as soon as I got in the car.

"Hey, Mr Wilson," I greeted.

"Hi, (y/n). How's your day? (f/n) is home?" he asked. [(f/n) = father's name]

"I'm doing great! But, yeah, you know. My father isn't home," I pouted.

"Aww, it's okay, girl! You have us," Jessica side hugged me.

"Thank you," I said.

The car stopped in traffic. I glanced outside, seeing a few people were walking on the streets. They realised my presence through the not-really-tinted window.

"OMG (Y/N) (L/N)!"

Oh, sh*t.

GURL I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW, THANK YOU.

"Remember when you said that you wanted a fan base? There they are," Jessica spoke.

Yes, I did. I did get jealous of how famous a model like Adrien Agreste was. A lot of people like him and some of them are-- obsessive.

Mr Wilson pressed the gas once the traffic was clear. I heard the people scream and shout, calling out my name like I was chased by a ghost.

"Oh, my. Look," Jessica elbowed me, pointing at the back.

I took a glance, seeing those people were chasing Mr Wilson's car.

"Sh*t, how can I get to school like this?" I whispered to her.

Jessica tapped her chin with her finger. "Dad, can you stop literally in front of the school door? The celebrity needs some help,"

Celebrity? Bruh, that's too high.

"Sure, honey," he answered.

Mr Wilson drove the car a little faster, but without breaking the laws. I could smell Mr Roger's fine receipt shoved onto Mr Wilson's face if he breaks the law.

Jessica's dad entered the school's parking lot, stopping right in front of the door. People were watching us weirdly, but they just kept silent.

I saw the fans outside the school were stopped by the guards.