Heated Dance 🌈

Mmmm-
__

"Clay! Please! It's been 3 months, I'm a succubus... I can't last that long without something sexual..." Sapnap yelped out, Dream had been busy with his business and couldn't give his succubus The attention he wanted, Dream groaned "You'll have to wait a few more hours then, go jerk off or something!" He said, Extremely annoyed at sapnap, Sapnap balled up his fists and felt tears in his eyes, He walked out, He got on his and Dreams bed and Kinda cried.

He hated annoying Dream like that but honestly, It was hard for him to not have sex in 3 months, His body is made for that stuff daily, But Dream was a busy man, It was hard for him to keep up a streak. The longer sapnap went without it, the more frustrated he became, and sometimes, if it's too long, there's a lot of pain.

After crying for a little sapnap got up, Blanket around him, To get a snack. He got up and then saw Dream was gone, His tail swayed down, Then he walked into the kitchen to get some chocolate, He walked over to Dreams office to see if he was in there, Double checking, Then he looked at Dreams desk to see what he was working on, He lightly read threw it, Then jumped at Dreams voice saying "What are you doing?" Sapnap pulled the blanket over his mouth and looked away, Then muttered "I'm sorry, I'll go..." Dream paused and said "You wanna get under my desk baby? You can Do what you want... I- I don't mind" Sapnap shook his head and muttered "It's fine, I can wait" While attempting to walk around Dream, Dream got Sapnap's hand and then Pulled Sapnap closer to him. "I'm sorry I yelled at you, I didn't mean to make you cry love, If you really don't want to you don't have to, I know it'll help with the pain better then chocolate though" Dream said, the thing at the end making Sapnap giggle softly.

"It's okay, I understand your point of view, And yes you have a point..." Sapnap Said, Dream smiled and then said "You wanna go put something a pretty on? Or what about sexy, You can put on a show for me, I need a break anyways" Dream said, chuckling at the last sentence, Sapnap perked up and said "Yes! I wanna do that!" Dream smiled, and said "Well come on baby, Lead the way!" Sapnap held onto Dream and pulled him to there bedroom.

The next hour was filled with outfits that he knew would Get Dream all worked up, Sapnap finally choose a Mini skirt, Soft sweater, a Slightly oversized Coat, and some knee high high heeled boots, all in brown shades. Dream Smiled and said "You like that one baby?" Sapnap nodded and asked "Is there something wrong with it?" Dream chuckled and said "I wish the skirt was shorter and the sweater was cropped" While winking playfully at sapnap, Sapnap giggled and said "You need to work for that!" Dream laughed and said "Is it by getting you a Stripper pole?" Sapnap paused and said "I mean, Could" Then before Dream could say anything else sapnap yelped while pulling Dream up "Come on! You have to get back to work!" Dream laughed as he got up and let sapnap take him to his Office.

Dream sat down at his chair and spread his legs, Sapnap getting between them. "Why are you wearing a suit today bubs?" Sapnap asked as he undid Dreams belt "I was out this morning To take some photos for a magazine, And had a meeting, and I just didn't take it off" Dream said as he read a few paper, sapnap giggled softly and said "Well you look handsome~" While he Unzipped Dreams dress pants, He then pulled out Dreams member. "I could say the same for you~" Dream said while smiling, Sapnap looked at Dreams member, And then Put his mouth on Dreams Member, Kissing and licking softly, Dream let his head fall back as he moaned, He bit his lip and he pulled the Papers up and looked at Sapnap "Your so fucking good, god You lips are magic" Sapnap looked Up at Dream as he let his mouth sink down, Taking Dream fully.

"holy shit..." Dream groaned, Letting his head fall back again, then he said "Damn I needed this..." While Laughing softly, Sapnap pulled off Dreams member with a pop, So he could Breathe, He jerked dream off while whipping his mouth. Dream wiggled slightly, readjusting his position so he could lean over the desk to sign something, Sapnap slowed down so he didn't mess Dream up. "I'm pretty sure that's the only thing I needed to sign baby, So You can continue" Dream said softly, Then sapnap went Back to work, Working his mouth and hands.