gods 🌙

Quick idea *lipbite*

___

Sapnap walked around in the clouds, His fire making the clouds go away, making a cloudless day on the world under him. "Sirrr!" The fire soul Said, A little person, 3 feet tall at most, Sapnap stopped to let the soul catch up, The soul panted and then perked up to hand Sapnap a paper "Mr. Wastaken wanted to talk with you!" Sapnap nodded and said "He's the nature god correct?" Sapnap asked as he read, The soul nodded and also added "You mother sol has been talking about you getting a husband! It would be hard for you to do all you do by yourself sir!" Sapnap laughed and said "But you have to admit i've done a damn good job by myself at the moment" While Handing the soul back the paper "You still have your mothers help sapnap" The soul said, it's sassy remark making sapnap unhappy "I'm mad, but you have a point, go put this paper in my room, I'll be going to see Dream" Sapnap said Then floated up, The soul nodded and ran away.

Sapnap's eyes glowed a bright Gold color and then A flame engulfed him, Then he dropped down to Dreams lands. He walked around until he found Dreams home lands, The forest king was very fond of the Water king, George, While George and sapnap where mortal enemies, Dream said in a pond, His cap flowing in the water gently, lily pads where around him, he was making them blossom for the season. "Hello?" Sapnap muttered, Dream turned around and smiled "Hello" Sapnap blushed softly, He was practically in love with Dream, and he hated it.

"Did you want something?" Sapnap asked, Dream stood up and walked over to sapnap "Well... I've had this thing happening... There's a thing i've been needing to create, It's called a volcano, It said I needed a lava god" Dream said as he Got out of the pond "Can you dry me off real quick please?" Sapnap nodded and made a flame appear and then he blew on it, Casing Dream to dry off quickly, Dream smiled and said "Thank you!" Then kissed Sapnap's cheek. Sapnap blushed and continued to walk "Now where did you wanna make this 'volcano', is that how you say it?" Sapnap asked, Dream nodded. "Come on! I'll show you!" Dream said while Grading Sapnap's hand and Floating up, Sapnap followed along. "There's a few other things I would need your help with, our parents must have been a pretty good team!" Dream said while giggling, Then he lost his balance, Sapnap quickly caught Dream and helped the boy up. "You they must have..." Sapnap muttered as he held Dream, Dream floated higher and kissed Sapnap's cheek and said "what a gentlemen~" Sapnap blushed harder.

Once they got to the area it was just a big ocean "why here?" Dream smiled and said "I wanted to make and island here, A volcano can do that!" Sapnap smiled and said "That's kinda cool, What's the detections in the book?" Dream made the book appear and opened it, he flipped threw and then he saw it "we have so Make our powers merge, It's by holding our hands close together and then clashing the magic together" Sapnap nodded as dream made the Book disappear, Dream floated over to Sapnap and put his hand up, sapnap Did the same, And then they both summoned there magic in there hands, Then Clashed them together, Sapnap floated up with Dream and then Dream looked down to see A huge black Mountain with a empty inside, which confused Dream.

Sapnap smiled and said "You wanna see something cool?" Dream smiled and nodded, Sapnap gently told Dream to stand far away, Dream did as he watch Sapnap's eyes glow a orange color and then He quickly Swung his hands up, his body going up to, Then The volcano irrupted with a loud 'BOOM!' Dream watched in amazement, He had always thought sapnap had the coolest element, the master of destruction but also creation, It was magnificent. Dream looked down to see a small ring was made around the volcano, Dream yelped happily and said "An Island!" Sapnap smiled softly and said "Your able to add onto it now, Make it as big as you want!" Dream squealed with excitement And then hugged sapnap extremely tightly then sprinkled his cheek with kisses, sapnap laughed and blushed harder. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Dream said happily.