💚023💚

Depuis le début

Okay now I'm really confused.

I heard bickering before I saw Chris being pushed into my apartment and the door slammed before he could leave. I giggled at how nervous he looked.

Wait, why is he nervous?

"Chris, what's going on?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"H-hey Jay" he stuttered and I smiled.

"Hi Chris" I waved at him.

God I felt like a teenager in high school all over again.

"You look beautiful" Chris complimented

"And you look handsome" I smiled, walking over to him. I fixed the jacket collar for his tux and patted his shoulders softly. "Very handsome"

I leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away. I gave him a confused look and cocked my head to the side.

"Did I do something-"

"No, no it's just , Se'anie we gotta talk"

"Oh boy" I sighed and followed him to the chair.

Chris Brown

"So, what's up?" Se'anie asked, biting her bottom lip.

I pulled on her chin a bit so she could release it.

"We've been in each others lives for two months now and I gotta say that a lot has changed, my birthday came around and you made sure it was the most memorable one that I've ever had and because of that, I never want to let you down or see you sad and I'd truly love it if you'd be my girlfriend" I released a deep breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

Se'anie looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Chris, are you sure-"

"Se'anie I've never been more sure of something in my life" I interjected

"How do I know you won't hurt me?" She whispered

I sat there and let the question linger in the air for a while.

"You'll just have to trust me" I sighed, looking at her "do you trust me?"

She looked down at our hands and pulled mine up to her lips, giving it a soft kiss.

"Yeah I do, I mean you've done some fucked up things to me but you were transparent for the most part, so yes I'll be your girlfriend"