11-13: The world

[EDITED CHAPTER- some elements were redacted]

Chapter 11

You opened your eyes , rubbing them with the back of your hand as you sat up on Jotaro's lap .

One arm hanging over the edge of the couch , his eyes sharply darted from the TV screen to you .

"H-how long was I asleep ?"

He smirked . "You're so adorable when you sleep ."

"That doesn't answer my question , silly " you huffed , playfully shoving his chest .

"Y/n ..." Jotaro began , his voice was now saddened .

"What's the matter ?" you asked , moving strands of hair from infront of your boyfriend's eyes .

Jotaro exhaled deeply .

"It's just ..." he began to say , casting his eyes away from you .

You pouted and tilted your head .

"I've put you through so much these past few weeks , I'm sorry for everything ."

"Jojo , you don't need to apologise for anyth-."

"No . You deserve the absolute world , and I know I don't deserve you and it hurts because I really love you but all I do is cause you trouble and-"

Interrupting , you leaned down and planted a quick kiss on Jojo's lips .

Jotaro looked up into your eyes thoughtfully, he was half-holding back a grin .

"I love you" you told him , softy running your fingertips along his jaw .

Jotaro's cheeks grew faint pink , you found this cute . "Can I get another one ?" he asked softly .

Closing the gap between your faces , you tilted Jotaro's chin upwards as the two of you closed your eyes and met each other's lips. He's massaging his lips against yours with his mouth slightly open . Sneakily, the delinquent bites down on your bottom lip and takes this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth , occasionally hooking his tongue with yours . You enjoy the skill in how he kisses you, and you match it with your own passion. Eventually, you gently clamp your teeth down on his bottom lip, making him open his eyes to look at you with awe as the two of you softly gaze into eachother's eyes for a moment before you sit up again.

"What's up?" you asked .

"That was the best kiss ever" Jojo admitted smugly , dragging you back down ontop of him .

You giggled , nuzzling your cheek fondly onto his chest , and he hugged you protectively as the two of you continued to watch the television . A sparkly sensation ram through your body , filling you with elation . You closed your eyes .

Chapter 12

When you opened your eyes again this time , the TV was airing a completely random program , you had no idea what was playing . It wasn't even in a language you could understand .

Your boyfriend Jotaro was fast asleep underneath you , his chest rose and fell gently . His facial expression was so soft , he looked so peaceful and composed and cute when was sleeping , you felt like your heart was going to melt .

Carefully not to wake him , you gently prised his tanned muscular arm from around you and got up from the couch . You left the living room and made your way to the kitchen .

You suddenly screamed in shock .

Jotaro rushed into the kitchen , almost breaking the door down as he barged in . "Y/n , what's wr-" He then fell silent .

Chapter 13

"I have a spare key to Y/n's apartment" your red-haired pal Noriaki says cooly, while leaning against the counter. "I came to check on Y/N after school incase something was wrong because I hadn't seen her after lesson one , but you two were obviously sleeping on the sofa so I thought I'd make dinner, since Y/N likes to live off of instant noodles instead of actual food ."

You rolled your eyes and folded your arms . "It is actual food" you muttered , averting your gaze to the floor .

"No" Noriaki replies, shaking his finger. "It's junk food. And don't act like instant noodles is better than my Ramen."

"Yare yare. Just call me when dinner's ready" Jotaro says casually, taking his leave.

****

Fifteen minutes later, you go to tell your boyfriend that Noriaki's finished cooking, only find Jotaro on your couch again, watching television.

"What's this ?" you ask, sitting next to him.

"Sumo wrestling."

"You're into that ?"

"Mm" Jotaro replies, unbothered.

"Whatever makes you happy, I suppose" you shrug, standing up. "Anyways, dinner is ready so turn off the TV and come eat."

"Wait" you hear Jotaro say, just as you're about to step through the door.

"What's up ?"

"Come back, I need something."

You made your way back to the sofa and sit down next to him again. Jotaro leant towards you , rested the back of your head in his hand and kissed your lips . You kissed back , wrapping your arms around his neck . Very soon, the delinquent overpowers you, and makes you lay with your back against the seating of the couch, before finding himself on top of you. Allowing your fingers to gradually wander through the waves of his hair, you wrap your legs around his waist as the two of you slow-kiss contently until you hear:

"I told you to call Jojo for dinner, not to seduce him" Noriaki complained half-angrily, stood by the open living room door.

"I did call him" you defended yourself as Jotaro sits up, allowing you to get up from the couch.

"Sure whatever. Just come and eat."