7 : Tell me the truth part 2

(27th February 2022 : Updated some errors , no new content added)

-

Jotaro gripped your shoulder and turned you around . You turned your head to look away but he moved it to face him , securing his hand on the side of your cheek so you were forced to look him directly in the colour of his eyes .

"Take your time ," he said seriously , wiping your tears away with his thumbs softly . "I need to hear this out ."

"One of th-the girls , I was late to school a few weeks ago and I accidentally pushed her while I was running and one day I saw you and- " you sniffed to him , unable to hold back the tears in your eyes .

Jotaro thought for a moment . "You mean , one of those girls ?"

You nodded sadly , moving his hand away from your face . "She pushed me into a wall and threatened to m-make my life hell if she saw me trying to get near you ."

Jotaro was visibly hurt and disturbed by what he'd just heard , he took you in closely and held you .

"Shit ." you felt his anger through the strength he held you with . "They piss me off so much . You can be near me , y/n , I won't let them hurt you again ."

"I feel bad though . I could've told you earlier instead of being a bitch and not telling you the truth ."

Jotaro kissed your forehead before pulling you back into the hug , rubbing your back . "You're not a bitch , y/n . You're amazing ." Then he sighed , caressing your head tenderly . "You mean more to me than all of them do . Put together ."

"What do you mean ?" you said between a few quiet sniffles . Jotaro patted your head .

"I'll tell you another time . Why don't you talk me through the stuff I'm supposed to catch up on while we wait for dinner ?"

"Sure ."

****

You followed Jotaro to his room .

"Make yourself comfortable" he said , pushing some of the things on his bed aside to make space which he patted , indicating he wanted you to sit down . He sat next to you and flicked briefly through the papers . "Is this just Biology , then ?"

"And chemistry" you added . "You'll be fine , it's not that difficult once you understand the content ."

"Ugh" Jotaro groaned . He pushed the files onto your lap and laid down . "I'll do it tomorrow , I don't have the energy right now."

"Alright , if you say so" you got up , flattening the front of your skirt against your legs as you made your way to the door . Jotaro sat up .

"Y/n ."

"Yes ?"

"Stay here" Jotaro looked down at the floor . "Is that too much to ask ?"

"Oh- no , no , it's not" you assured him , sitting back next to him promptly on the bed . The room was quiet until Jotaro eventually broke it with a question .

"Y/n , you remember how I said I'd tell you later what I was talking about ?"

"Mhm ."

Jotaro laid down again , staring up at the pendant lamp hanging from his ceiling . "You know Kakyoin , right ?"

"My best friend , yeah ."

Jotaro exhaled deeply before answering . "I've always envied him ."

"Envy ?" you asked with shock , fully turning to face the teenager . "You envy him ? Why ?"