𝟷𝟽. ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴅ.

Start from the beginning

"It's Grey, call me Grey Annabelle." he orders softly and if I wasn't sitting down I would have melted and turned to a puddle on the floor.

"Okay Grey, what do you mean?" I ask, eyes simultaneously moving between his eyes and lips.

"Does seeing me half naked make you uncomfortable?"

"And what makes you think that? my comment earlier?" I'm so surprised I could make out this sentences out because I wasn't this calm in my mind.

"Am I doing things to you Annabelle?" he asks and I was taken aback.

What the hell is wrong with this man and where is my boss?

"At least I'm not the one with a boner." I cross my hands over my chest, finally figuring out I wasn't wearing bra.

"I'm not denying that," he points out. "I'm not even ashamed of it so try not to his how you really feel Annabelle. Goodnight mí sol."

He walks back to the bed and my mouth drops open. What the fuck just happened?

"You can come sleep on the bed with me. If you're scared of something happening, it won't. That is until you initiate it."

With that he pulls the covers over his body and faces away from me.

Now I'm left wet and needy.

Fuck you Grey Blackwell.

"Wake up Annabelle."

"Leave me alone...." I snap back at whoever was waking me up, turning around and dragging the covers over my head.

The covers were pulled back and I open my eyes angrily, immediately shutting it back because of how bright the room was.

"I said leave-" I open my eyes back and Grey was staring back at me, amusement in his features. "Oh fuck."

"Get ready," he orders, picking up his suit and I finally noticed he fully clad in his usual business suit which means the meeting is close. "I'd be waiting for you in the lobby, so get ready."

With that he leaves the room so I run to lock the door, resting on the door.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

I hope I wasn't drooling. I reach out to touch my cheeks, relieved to find nothing damp.

I check the bedside clock and I gasp, before running to my suitcase to pick out a nice business dress.

I have only fucking twenty to get ready.

Grey Blackwell would definitely pay for this. Cause why didn't he wake me up early?

I take my bath in a rush before wearing my dress and applying little to none makeup. Satisfied with how I was dressed, I leave the room and sprint to the elevator.