Five

I wake up to an empty bed

I wake up to an empty bed. But I'm happy. I don't want Lani to meet Miguel just yet. But in the meantime I have to get ready for work.

I wake up Lani and get her ready. "Mommy my hair is so ugly" Lani starts to tear up.

I stare at her in the mirror. "lala your hair is not ugly. This hair has generations of power. Your beautiful melanin skin. You are beautiful lala. Don't let anyone tell you different".

I give her a hug. That conversation was random. But much needed. We make our way to the kitchen I give her some oatmeal with berries. And some apple juice.

I make make myself some. And we head out the door. But soon as I open my front door, I see chocolates and a dozen of roses on the floor.

My heart melts when I read it's from Miguel. I send him a picture of the gift. And thank him.

~~~~

After work

Lani has an after school field trip until 6pm. So I invite Miguel over. I left the door open for him to come in.

But as I wait, I read my book. And I am so deep into it. It's one of those books as where it feels like reality. Like I'm in the book.

I did hear Miguel to come in, but again this book is too good to put down. "hey pretty girl" he walks closer to my bed.

I give him a quick hey before I cross my legs as I lean on into the wall. I'm wearing a oversized tee with laced panties.

I feel his eyes burning into me. I don't know what he is thinking. But a devious smirk creeps up on his breath taking face.

He crawls up onto my bed. My eyes still on the words that takes me away. He spreads my legs.

I then lower my book to look at him. " Oh now your giving me attention angel". He pulls my soaked panties to the side.

"Go back to your 'oh so good' book, and let me pleasure you". He rubs my inner thighs. I give him consent and go back to my book.

He rips of my panties and says "I'll buy you new ones" His tongue dances with my clit. It's like he is eager to get another taste. I barely can focus on the book. I put the book to the side.

"I didn't say stop reading, matter of fact. Read out loud. I want to hear what made you ignore me" 

I look at him in shocked. How does he expect me to fucking focus. With him having a party with my pussy.

"I- ooooo shit holy fuck!!" I tried to read but it feels all to good. I can't believe a man can make me feel better then my vibrator does.

He chuckles, which does not make it better. The vibration just pushes me over the edge

I was about to kill him when he suddenly stopped. He laid on my bed. "What are you doing?" I was bewildered and flustered.

"Come sit on my face angel". I was stunned. What if I suffocate him, I love my body but I know that I'm not a skinny legend.

But somehow he reads mind. "your not gonna hurt me pretty girl, just lemme work my magic". I crawl up to him.

And put one leg on the other side of his face. I hover over him. He pushes me into his face. And starts to go to town.

I gasp as I feel his tongue do swirls on my pussy. He smacks my ass. And I groan from the sting. It's so sensual I love it.

I start to grind my hips into his face. I'm about to cum so I try to get up. But no. Miguel pushed my hips into him once again.

"Oh fuck Miguel, I cant hold on" He snakes one hand up to my face and squeezes my jaw. Which turns into a light slap on my face.

"Cum for me pretty baby, I know you want to"  And those word lead me to my escape. I pant to try to catch my breath from this erotic experience.

I got off of him. And he got up. A frown made it's way on my face when I thought he was leaving.

"What's wrong angel, I'm going to the bathroom to clean this delicious mess off my face and to get you a wet rag".

"Okay" I quickly loss the frown and turned on the tv as I wait. He came back and cleaned me up. Even tho I insisted on doing it myself.

"What do you want from Doordash pretty baby" he turned to me as he scrolls through the Doordash app.

I ain't no indecisive women (most of the time) so I knew what I wanted. "umm Crab Rangoons I suppose" I'm not afraid to eat infront of him.

I've been craving crab Rangoons yoooo
-rose 🌹

Me and Miguel cuddled up and watch a movie. I really want to take things slow with him. But what he did earlier was amazing.

Miguel caught me staring "can't get enough of this face can you?" "Boy shut up" I retorted and laughed.

We ate when the food arrived and miguel gave me a goodnight kiss and left. Lani came home cranky as ever.

" Mommy you smell like cologne" i was surprised by Lani's words. "it's nothing baby, mommy was trying on new fragrances" I walk her to her bedroom.

I tuck her in and read her to sleep. I make my way to the bathroom. And take a bubble bath.

Miguel
I loved our evening together
I enjoy your company angel.

Me
St8 forward I see👀
I'm just playing Miguel
I did too

Miguel
😭 Goodnight princess
Dont let the bed bugs bite

Me
Your so corny😭
Goodnight Micky
Read

                                      °•°•°

A/N

Okay folks again I'm sorry for the long pause. The holidays and shit was just crazy. I love you all. Stay save all of you. Please leave a comment and vote it encourages me to keep going.

-rose 🌹