Two

No one's pov

Sage suddenly feels the intensity. Someone is glaring at her. She doesn't know who. But she doesn't look up because she doesn't want to make eye contact.

 But she doesn't look up because she doesn't want to make eye contact

I walk into Panera to get my usual. I'm waiting in line. But when I turn around I see this beautiful women. She's texting someone.

I start to admire her. That brown buttermilk skin. That chubby waist and thick thighs. I want to be in between them, I want her. And what I want, I get!

So what I do next is irrational. But it's me. So I do what I please.

I walk up to her table and sit down. She quickly looks up. "How can I help you sir". Mmmmm that voice is like music to my ears.

Fuck Im getting hard. "Hello angel, what's your name". I ease my way into the conversion.

"Listen I'm not here for whatever scheme you tryna pull of. So if you don't mind can you get up." I was in utter shock. No women has ever rejected me.

That makes me want her more. "Look, I'm not tryna pull off anything. il tuo angelo così bello". (Your just so beautiful angel)

"Im trying to study. So can you please leave" she rolls her eyes. Fuck if she was mine I would have to punish her for that.

"Here's my number if you change you mind" I write my number on a napkin and hand it to her. She accepts with a little resentment.

I walk away and order my food. And before I leave I give her a wink.

 And before I leave I give her a wink

OMG, WHAT. JUST. HAPPEN. why did I except his number. His thick accent was so fucking mmmmmmm. Wait..no no no.

I can't go through this again. What if he only wants my body. What if he leaves me after he finds out I have a daughter.

And after what just happened. Sage leaves and goes back to work

A few hours later

It's Currently 8pm and Lani is fast asleep. I decide to call Monae and tell her what happened.

"Girl if you don't text him and shoot your shot. He clearly shot his. From what I heard he gotta big dick". Monae chants through the phone.

"Gurllllllllll okay I will, maybe it's time for me to get back to the dating scene" I yawn because after today. A bitch needs to sleep.

So after I get off the phone with Monae. I pull out the napkin that the guy gave me.
Omg I don't what to say. I don't want to be awkward.

Me
Hey guy

Unknown
The names Miguel.
Hello angel

Me
Hi 🤭
My name is sage

Miguel
What a beautiful
name for a beautiful girl💖

Me
Thank you Miguel

Miguel
Your welcome angel❤️
I'm taking you on a date.

Me
Ummm okay but i have
A daughter so idk when
I'll be available.

Miguel
That's fine babygirl
Just let me know

Me
Okay I will
Goodnight Miguel

Miguel
Goodnight beautiful 💕

Sage calls Monae back to tell her how it went. " It's fine when I'm in town on Friday, I'll watch lala. But we need to go shopping beforehand"

"aweeee thank you so much Moe I really appreciate it" I am so glad I have a bestie like Moe

"Your welcome mama bear, alright now I'mma head to sleep now. Goodnighttttt"

"Goodnight luv, thank you again" you hang up and take a shower. To get ready for bed.
But I can't get my mind off of Miguel.

I'd never felt this way before. Not even with Lani's baby daddy. What is this man doing to me? Do I really want to find out? I mean who am I kidding? Of course I do.

But I'm not ready to give my ponani yet so he just gonna have to wait. But let me text him. Would he be up at 11pm?

11:47
Me
You up?

Miguel
Yes angel

Me
I'm available Friday

Miguel
Friday sound lovely.
I'll pick u up at 4pm sharp🥰
Wear a bathing suit.

Me
bathing suit?
If you say so
Goodnight again lol.

Miguel
Goodnight angel💖

The nickname makes me blush. He is so sweet. I can't wait to go on a date with him!!! I wonder what he is like.

Then I hear Lani starting to cry as she walks in my room .

"Mommy me had a bad dream" Lani started to rub her eyes

"Oh I'm so sorry lala, you want to sleep with mommy?" I reach out my arms to comfort her.

"Yea mommy, me brung uni with me" she shows me her unicorn stuffed animal.

"That's okay luv, come cuddle with mommy. Mommy will protect you" I kiss her forehead and we both fall fast asleep.

A/n
Yall let me know what y'all think.
I love y'all and see y'all next time. I most likely won't update on weekends or holidays but idk. I depends if I'm busy or not. Anyways byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💖

-Rose