Three

Friday Morning

Monae has just arrived. Sage and Monae has been catching up. Monae is a model so she's out of town most of the time.

Monae has a boyfriend but their always on and off. She always comes crying because they broke up, again.

"

"

"Monae who hurt you, there's bruises on your arm" I knew it was Jamal
(Monae's boyfriend). But I just wanted to hear it from her.

"You know who it was, it was him" she folds her arms and starts crying. I comfort
her and tells her it's okay.

Then Lani walks into the living room "AUNTIE MOMO!!!" Lani runs to Monae and hugs her. "why her crying mommy"Lani points to Monae.

"Momo is going through alot baby, give her another hug" I make my way to the kitchen.

"Y'all hungry" I turn around waiting for an answer. Monae says no but Lani says yes.

I starts to make eggs and bacon for everyone. Even tho monae said no, I know she is. She's just stressed.

"So you and Miguel?" Monae asks from the living room. "Yea he said he'd pick me up at 4" I blush as I say those words.

"We need to go shopping after Lani eats" Monae says while tryna look for something to watch on tv.

"Yea I already know what I want, I saw it last time I was at the mall. Hopefully it's still there" I start to season the eggs.

•••
Mall

Lani is in the stroller and Monae is besides sage as they walk into the store that had the bathing suit sage wanted.

"Shoot" I try to limit my cussing infront of Lani. "they don't have it" I turn to Monae.

"let's just walk around and see what we can find". Monae starts to look through the racks of clothes.

It's been an hour and I'm kind of losing hope. The ones I wanted arent my size. The ones in my size are so conservative.

Like if I want to show my stomach, I will do so. On to the next store. As I walk in I set my eyes on this pretty ass bathing suit.

"Monae this is the one!!!!!". Mone turns my way and gasp. "Yes gurl, that's the one. It's so you".

We cash out and head home. By the time I get home, it's around 2pm. "Okay gurl, do your makeup. Get dressed. I'll take care of Lani" Monae puts sleeping Lani on the bed in your "living room".

Once I'm done putting on my makeup. I get dressed and damn I look good. It's 3:45, and Im putting on lotion and perfume.

Then I realize, he doesn't know where I live so I send him my address.