11

The same feelings as me

Winter pov

Right now I was at the door of my twins' school. I always picked up the twins because my work ends early and Karina's ends late. The two of them always ask me about Karina when I pick them up, and I always answer the same thing.

- Winter. -I heard someone to shout my name, and as I know that voice, I smile.

- Hi Ning. -I spoke and she hugged me.

- Did you come for the twins?

- Of course, as far as I know I'm not crazy to put myself in front of a school without having a reason. -I said rolling my eyes and she laughed.

- Since you married Karina, you are becoming like her. -She mumbled and I laughed.

- I always answer your silly questions. -I spoke and she shrugged.

- MOMMY. -However I heard my children's screams and I look at them. -Hi Auntie Ning

- Hi my cupcakes. -She spoke and hugged my babies. -Did you behave well at school?

- Of course, we are exemplary children and students. -They spoke and I smiled.

- Those are really Karina's children. -Ning commented and I laughed. -They think they are the best

- And they are, they are perfect in every way. -I spoke and they came to me and hugged me. -Who wants to help me make a surprise for Daddy?

- WE. -They screamed and I laughed.

- MOMMY. -A little girl in a pink dress screamed and ran towards us.

- My beautiful princess. -Ningning spoke and bent down to receive her little girl in her arms. -Hi my love, how was school?

- The cousins ​​defended me from the Mark in my class. -Nancy spoke and Ningning looked at my children.

- Really?

- Mark was yelling at Nancy because she have two mothers and not one, so I hit him in the face and said she could have two mothers just like me and my sister. -My son Karl spoke and I opened my eyes wide.

- Did you hit him? -Ningning widened her eyes like me and Karl shook his head. -You are a King. -She spoke and pretended to put a crown on my son's head.

He played along and pretended to wave at a bunch of people, and Winnie and I laughed.

- Let's go, Daddy will comes home soon. -I spoke and held my children's hands, but first I took their backpacks.

- Until Saturday bestie. -Ning spoke and I said goodbye to her and little Nancy.

After we said our goodbyes I put the children in the car and then I put the bells on for each one, and finally I got in and went home. Along the way the twins and I sang the song of our favorite singer, Beyoncé. They sang very well in my opinion, but it was impossible not to know as they have two mothers who are great singers.

However we arrived, and they soon got out of the car and ran to the door. I grabbed their backpacks and headed to the entrance, and when I opened the door they ran up the stairs.

- Winnie Kim Yu and Karl Kim Yu. -I shouted their names and they stopped on the stairs where they were. -How many times have I said that I don't want you to run on the stairs? -I put the backpacks near the entrance and then I turned to the two of them.

They looked at me with red cheeks and I crossed my arms.

- I'm sorry Mom

- May it be the last time I say this, because otherwise you will be without PlayStation and you Winnie will be without Ballet lessons for two weeks each of you