3

Baby, I, woah
Feel like cupid's alive
Ali-i-ive tonight
Yeah, tonight
If your heart beats the same way, let me know
'Cause I'm boom-boom-boom
From head to toe and I, you know

Pov Winter

Today the school took us on a night walk, and the purpose of this was to be able to observe the stars. As astronomy students we have to know how to observe with a telescope or without it, so we observe without the telescope and write down what we observe.

- Win. -Ning called me and I looked at her. -Karina is drawing you

- What? -I spoke with wide eyes and looked at Karina, who was sitting on the lawn in front of me a few meters away.

Yes, the art students also came, as one of the projects this year was natural observation, and their teacher took advantage of our visit so that her students could do the project.

However Karina gets up and comes towards me, and I panicked.

- Why are you in front of me? -She spoke to Ningning and I looked at her confused. -I want to draw and you're ahead

- As far as I know the stars are up. -I defended Ning and she looked at me.

- But there's a star I want to draw, but it's down here. -She spoke with a smile and I froze. -Don't blush because it's not you. -She spoke laughing and then went back to where she was.

- Ridiculous. -I spoke irritated and Ning laughed.

- She is drawing you, I took a look at her notebook while she was talking to you. -She winked and I blushed. -She feels something else...

- Shut up. -I spoke and she laughed.

However, I had already written down what I thought was important, and then I sat on the lawn and watched the moonlight. The night even though it was cold I felt comfortable, and the wind blowing my hair gave it a good vibe.

- You will stay there?. -Someone said and I looked back.

When I saw that it was Karina I panicked again, and she seemed to find my nervousness funny.

- How did everyone disappear without me noticing?

- Because you are distracted enjoying the relaxing environment. -She spoke and I blushed with the sweet way she spoke. -Do you mind?

-N... -I didn't even finish talking, she just sat on my side and put her coat on my shoulders.

- It's cold bunny. -She spoke with a teasing smile and I hit her arm. - Why did you hit me?

- Because you're annoying

- I'm not. -She spoke and then squeezed my cheeks.

I blushed and she looked away at the sky. We are silent for a while, until she says something.

- The moon is beautiful. -She said and I looked at her.

She didn't look at me, but she was smiling like never before. I was surprised at the way she spoke, and when she looked me in the eye I saw a gleam I had never seen before. I quickly looked away and tried to control my nervousness.

We were silent again until I responded to what she said.

- The moon was always beautiful. -I spoke and then looked at her.

She did the same and smiled, making me fall more in love with her.