4

I know love, it is such a funny thing
A mystery allure
Gotta get to know you more
'Cause I, I can feel a real connection
A supernatural attraction, ah
I got the feels for you, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Winter pov

These days Karina and I were closer. She every day say good morning when she passed me in the hallways, she come talk to me at lunch, and this was making me confused and happy at the same time. Everyone at that school talked about this closeness, and all I knew was to keep my mouth shut as I blushed at the kind of comments they made.

Many said she was in love with me, others said we made a beautiful couple, and others hated our closeness. It was obvious that the mean girls hated it, because the leader wanted at all costs to be with Karina. That pissed me off, and my hatred got worse when she started messing with me.

- Ignore them because they're here. -Ning spoke and I rolled my eyes already knowing who she was talking about.

- Look if it's not the annoying nerd who everyone talk about in this school. -Lia said and I tried not to get angry anymore. -What are you going to do today to get my Karina's attention?

- Maybe sit on her lap and make her enjoy the feeling of my ass in her lap. -I spoke seriously and she looked at me angry.

However, all those who were around were stopped to watch the expected fight.

- A lot of audacity to say this in front of Yoo Jimin's girlfriend

- I'm not seeing her girlfriend. -I pretended to look for someone and she snorted.

- You're pissing me off

- Same. -I spoke and she smiled.

- I'm not going to waste any more time with you, by the way I'm going to see my Karina right now. -She spoke and walked away.

People stood there looking at me shocked, but then they left and I took a deep breath.

- She is annoying. -Karina's voice startled me and I almost fainted from the fright. -I didn't want to scare you bunny

- But you scared me. -I spoke as I ran my hands over my chest in an attempt to calm my racing heart.

She closed my locker and then straightened my bangs. Ningning squealed and then ran away leaving me there alone leaning against my locker in front of Yoo Jimin.

- Sometimes I think you get a fever when you see me. -She spoke and came closer. -You're always with flushed cheeks

- I'm sick of your boldness. -I spoke and pushed her away.

She laughed and then put her hands in her pockets.

- Don't care what Lia says. -She said and started walking. -She's just a person who thinks she stole my heart, but there is already someone who stole it first. -She winked and then left.