CHRISTMAS AT THE BURROW

Start from the beginning

Harry and I got a moldy smelling package that came with a label, "To masters, From Kreacher."

"We can open that later.." Harry said and put it aside.
__________________________________
We were all sitting down for Christmas Food, even fleur, but I made her the sweater not Molly.

Molly was showing off her new hat Fred and George got her, Fred and George were talking to Remus. Ginny leaned over to Harry and said,
"Harry, you've got a maggot in your hair."

It was true, he did. Kreacher gave us maggots for Christmas. Very thoughtful.

We were all talking, Ron made the bowl of gravy fly across the room when he tried to flirt with fleur and then she said something about tonks. Rude.

And then Molly and Remus were talking about if tonks was spending Christmas with Her parents.

"Arthur!" Molly said suddenly."Arthur! It's Percy!"

When I heard his name I turned my head immediately.

"Arthur! He's with the minister!"

I got up and went to the door and opened it, Percy and the minister were there. He gave me a small smile as they entered. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck,"I missed you, little sister."

I pulled away from the hug,"I missed you too."

That's when Molly threw herself into his arms,
"oh Percy!"

"Forgive us for this intrusion," he said when Molly looked at him, "Percy and I were working and he couldn't resist dropping in and seeing you all."
__________________________________
"So, you and Malfoy?" Percy said and I nodded.

"Well, I think we all knew it would happen someday." He said. "I'm happy if you're happy, little one." I smiled and looked out where Harry and The Minister were talking. Percy and Mrs Weasley started to talk when Molly came up to him. I excused myself and started to listen to Harry and the ministers conversation.

Dumbledore, The chosen one, wizarding community, things like that was what they talked about. I think I know what this is about..

"I don't exactly understand what you want," said Harry slowly. "Stand alongside the ministry'... what does that mean?"

"Nothing at all onerous, I assure you," said Scrimgeour. "If you were to be popping in and out of the ministry from timing to time, for instance, that would give the right impression. And we could help you become a Auror in the further, Dolores told me you have that ambition."

What The Hell. I went outside next to Harry.

They both looked at me. "Please,Go on talking,"I said.

"You are also welcome to join us at the ministry," he told me.

"Basically. You want to give out the impression, I'm working for the ministry? And now Amelia?"

and they kept on talking, this is stupid. The Minister is stupid.

There was mentions of Stan, and I agreed with Harry. They should let him out, Harry brought up Dumbledore. Of course. I walked closer, now next to Harry.

"So you and your sister aren't the chosen twins?" They both glanced at me.

"You said it didn't matter either way," I said with a bitter laugh.

"I shouldn't of said that," said the minister quickly. "It was tactless."

"Harry," I said, my fist tightening,"Go inside,"

Harry looked at me with his eyebrows raised, I nodded and he shook his head but he did eventually listen to me.

"No, you should of, it was honest, one of the only honest thing you have said." I told him. "You don't care if Harry or I die, you just want us to help convince everyone you're going to win the war against Voldemort. I have not forgotten minister."

I showed him my hand, where it said I must not tell lies.

"You see that? Dolores Umbridge did that to my brother, and it also happened to me. When this happened, I didn't see any of you rushing to help Harry when he kept on telling you he was back. The ministry didn't want to be pals last year, did they."

We both stood in silence, "well-"

"That was not a question," I said. "You want Harry to be the ministry's mascot."

There was more silence.

"Amelia, please be honest," he said to me, "you are a very nice and brilliant girl, tell me, what's Dumbledore planning? Where does he go when he is absent from Hogwarts.

"No Idea," I said

"Well.. even if you did know," he said. "You wouldn't tell me, would you?"

"Nope."

"Well, I will find out."

"You can try, Minister. I thought you learned from Fudge, don't interfere with hogwarts. Dumbledore is still headmaster but where is fudge?" I said.

"He has done a very good job on you, that's clear," said the minister. "You and your brother always be Dumbledore right hand people through and through, won't you?"

I let out a bitter laugh again,"Me? Never. Come after me or my brother again. You will wish you would have never laid eyes on me. Because you're wrong."

"What will you do, little girl? How far will you go?" he asked.

I shook my head, turning my back on the minister, I went back to the house.