mercy

(Chris)

Today we going to the mall with my nigga and shit when me and K got there I immediately went over to my bestfriend Tyga.

"Bro we got talk on some serious shit" I said walking off wit him.

"Damn niggas wait for me" august yelled jogging over to us.

"Y'all She pregnant" I said.

"Erica pregnant.?" August asked while his eyes widened

Me and Ty looked at him like he was stupid my nigga really need to repeat 12th grade.

"Na nigga K is"I said.

"Kim Kardashian" he questioned.

"No you dumb nigga KARRACUE"I said.

"Oh shit my nigga" he said.

"Congrats man" ty said dappin me up.

"Thanks man" august said.

"Nigga wassup wit you today" tyga said to him.

"Aha I had this fat ass blunt before I came and a nigga really needed it, can you tell.?"he asked opening his heavy eyes.

"Hell na" ty said

"Hell yea" I said.

"Nigga you better pull that snap back down for yo ass get arrested" ty said.

"Ite man let's go to hollister its dark in there" august said.

"Let's go" I said walking over to there today bought to be a long ass day.

" (Trey)

"Kia" I yelled up the stairs

We were goin to go shopping with Micheal august and Chris and they Lil home girls or wife's or what ever y'all want to call it.

"Here I come" she said coming down the stairs.

"U ready.?" I asked.

"Yea"

We hopped in the car and got to Ross park mall in about a half an hour.

Kia got out and waited for me by the door while I locked the doors to my Benz.

When I got over to kia she grabbed my hand and we walked in

"Karracue said there waiting for us by bath and body works" kia said.

"Aight let's go"

The whole mall plays music and nothing was on by mase SO YOU KNOW THEY GHETTO ASS was dancing (Jamzine, Karracue, Erica).

"ION NEEDA NIGGA FOR NOTHIN" jazmine Sang (loud and ghetto)

"Where tyga and them go.?" I asked her.

"They went to Hollister over there" she pointed to Hollister store.

"Ite Ima see you later babe" I said kissing kia

"Okay love you"

"Love you too" I said to her.

Then I ran to Hollister and soon as I walked in I found august with a big ass pile of clothes.

"Damn nigga" I said

"A nigga need a new wardrobe" he said to me.

I just laughed and then went to go find tyga.

"Nigga yo girl extra ratchet" I said laughing.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice" Tyga said laughing
(Jazmine)

I was in Victoria secret getting some new panties n shit for tyga Lil bean head ass when Erica called me over to the room she was trying her clothes in.

"Ooooo girllllllll you better get that" I said looking at her lace dress.

"Does this say babe I'm sorry please stop being mad at me and fuck me already" she asked.

"Hell yeah" I said laughing

"I sure hope so"she said admiring her self.

"I'll be back" I said

After that I went to go find Micheal but he wasn't in Hollister then I seen him and Chris eating pizza at the food court I walked over to them and sat down.

"What you want" Chris said

"Not you nigga"I said kicking him.

"Bae wassup.?" Said Micheal

"I missed you" I said to him

"Forreal" he said kissing me.

"Yeah" I said taking a slice of pizza

"Nigga you a thief" Chris said also taking another slice.

"Shut the hell up damn always on my clit" I said to him.

"By what I heard TY was" he said laughing and Micheal joined him.

"You ass holes"

"Who you callin a asshole" Chris said laughing harder.

"Fuck off" I said walking away.

I hate when Chris plays around I fuckn hate it its annoying.

I was going back into Victoria secret and I bumped into august just who I was looking for.

"August I need to talk to to you" I said pulling him by his polo.

"What you want red head" he said

"Erica is sorry she really is and I came to fix my best friends relationship because I feel so horrible listening to her cry and break down because you told her you were moving in and now you don't even come over just because of a sentence a stupid sentence and she just feels territhere"he said

nd so do I" I said being sincere.

"Well sometimes a sentence can change your life and can hurt people to" He answered.

"I know and it won't happen again I swear she says things when she's mad and everybody does it's just part of life" I said to him.

"Yea I know..but I'll holla at you Monday at school I got alot on my mind" august said

"If you need me call me okay.?" I said to him.

"Okay I will" he said before leaving.

Pretty soon we'll be graduating and I can't wait well we got 3months left and then we'll be graduating I honestly can't wait.

"You ready to go" I asked walking up to Micheal.

"Yea I'm kind of tired" he said grabbing his bags.

I went to the passenger side of the car when I heard gun shots.

"JAZMINE GET DOWN" Micheal yelled.

I hurried and got on the floor then I spotted who was shooting and they rode off but Mt heart dropped when I got up because on the floor bleeding and hurting was my brother.

Jerome.