Chapter 13

The pair were both sitting in the car covered in blankets eating and talking about life as the radio played softly in the background.

The two were joking around and laughing a lot more than they both thought they would.

They thought they were both going to be nervous but they were both carefree and happy.

And they both knew that there would be nobody else for them after this night.

Now they were lying outside looking at the sky talking about things.

"Would you rather... Fly or have superspeed?" Zana asked as she turned to him.

He was already looking at her and made eye contact with her and smiled.

"Easy, Fly." He responded not once looking away from the girl.

"That's what airplanes are for Jackie, you weirdo." She flicked him on the forehead and smiled.

"What, so you would choose superspeed? What a weirdo."

"I hope you miss your next train, plane, uber, lyft, or whatever because you're so slow."

"Now that was a lot of damage. Leave me alone."

"Fuck you." Zana spoke as he laughed.

"Fuck you." He spoke back with a smile.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Shawty if you don't stop." Zana screamed as she threw her head back and started laughing.

Jack looked at her with such admiration in his eyes.

He had never felt this way about anyone.

Not even himself.

These feelings were so forgien but he wasn't scared.

Not for one second was he scared of the strong feelings and emotions he was feeling for Zana Lopez.

And never once was she scared about the same feelings and emotions about him.

Because they both knew that whatever happened, as long as they were with each other, they would get through it.

The heartbreak David gave her didn't matter anymore, it never mattered when Jack was in the picture.

The heartbreak would never compare to the happiness and angelic feeling either of them felt whilst they were with each other.

Floating wasn't the right word to use when they were describing how they felt with each other.

They were nomadic and predilection.

They are two souls that are so in love with each other, that nothing would even matter if they were together.

But before Zana could even tell him she knew that there was something that she needed to do.

So she still talked and acted the same around Jack, but he knew something was off.

He always knew how to read her.

So as they lay there gazing at the stars together he stared at her.

He anazliyed her movements, her reactions, her smiles, her laughs, her eyes.

God did he love her smile, he loved everything about her.

Zana laid her head on his chest as he hummed along to 'Every Breath You Take' by the police, as she twisted her rings around on her fingers.

"You ever just.... Simp?" Zana asked him as he looked down at her.

"Yeah.. You simp?"

Zana looked up at him with a look on her face.

One that Jack could read extremely well.

"Hell fucking yeah i simp. This guy is the most perfect guy I have ever met. Though I will never tell him because his ego will get bigger than it already is."

"My ego is not that big?!"

"My dick is big though." She smiled up at him.

"Shut up."

"Make me." Zana challenged, nodded her head and let go of her own hands.

Jack looked at her with a straight face.

Never once did he let go of the eye contact they were holding with each other.

"What did you say to me?"

"I said make me." Zana spoke with a smile as their faces got closer.

Only inches away, face to face, their eyes stayed in contact.

The comfortability was easily spotted when they were with each other, and they both could easily spot it in each other's eyes.

"God, I've never felt like this before." Zana whispered under her breath, being serious for once.

"Neither have i."

Zana looked at him in a questioning manner before they both started leaning in.

The euphoria only grew when their lips collided.

The pure raw freedom, happiness, and euphoria only grew.

The more and more they talked, the more and more they hung out, the more and more they looked at each other, it all grew.

It was like a wildfire, their bodies were wildfires.

The amount of exhilaration running through their veins was ruling their body.

"You're making me fucking crazy and i though i was crazy enough already." Zana spoke as they pulled away.

Jack stared at the sky admiring everything and trying to wrap his mind around what just happened.

The pair laid there for what seemed like hours, talking, laughing, joking around.

It was home for them and they didn't need to leave when it was just getting started.

Jack and Zana felt alive off of the adrenaline they both gave each other and they felt like it couldn't stop.

They soon got back into WIlbur's car and started their way back. Smiles stayed on their faces, laughter stayed in the air, and the soft sound of music played in the background.

God, did they know they were each other's home.

880 Words