Chapter 5

"Mom this is Nora's Mom, Maura." Zana introduced the two older women.

"Oh hello!" Maura smiled, walking over to Zana's mom.

Nora pulled on Zanas arm and took her into her bedroom so the two adults could get to know each other.

"Woah this is amazing." Zana spoke, walking more into the room.

Fake flowers and vines were wrapped around her bed frame.

Paintings of people, animals, beaches, piers, flowers, and more were hung around the walls with vine going in between all of them.

Fairy lights attached to all the vines shining a white light.

A beige desk in the corner with gaming setup, on the other side of the room next to the window, an easel and a bucket full of small paint containers, multiple brushes on the floor and or desk around the area.

"Holy shit! You painted all of these?!" She exclaimed, pointing to the walls with paintings on them.

"Yeah that's kinda my hidden talent." Nora said sheepishly.

"Well I don't think it should be hidden."

"It's not that hidden."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well I'm an artist."

"Yeah I can see that."

"No like... I have a fanbase? Could you call it a fan base? I don't know."

"Oh. Do you like stream art like that one bob ross painting twitch channel?"

"Yeah! It really is just like that. I also stream some games!"

"I stream too!"

"Wait, you're the girl that hosted Jack!"

"YUP THAT WAS ME!!" Zana shouted excitedly.

"You also taught Tommy what sugar daddy meant and your best friends with corpse husband."

"Corpse my sugar daddy!!"

Both of the girls turned to each other and squealed, laughed and hugged.

Zanas mom didn't know about her streaming.

Only corpse did, she had no idea how Mandy found out when she did and she was glad her mom didn't catch it.

Zana didn't have to hide half of her life from Nora and she was happy, because for once she could fully be herself.

And even though Zana knew her mom wouldn't mind, if she found out about her streaming but that didn't stop her from being nervous.

Just like she hasn't told her mom that shes Bi-Sexual. She's scared.

Nora was extremely happy to have someone close to her beside Gene, because Gene traveled a lot.

"I think our moms are best friends now."

"I wouldn't doubt it." Zana said smiling.

She was also happy that she found someone her mother could get along with.

"Tubbo is calling me."

"You can answer! I promise you I don't mind."

"He's with Jack, Tommy and Wilbur."

"That doesn't bother me!"

"Just let me know if you want me to hang up, i don't want to make you feel too uncomfortable-"

"Nora, it's okay I promise." Zana spoke softly with
a smile on her face.

"Hey guys!" Nora spoke happily into the phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Tommy shouted upon seeing Zana sitting there with Nora.

"Helllllloooooo!" Zana laughed as she spun in Nora's gaming chair.

"Oh fuck off! Get her out of here!" Jack shouted jokingly.

"Wait a minute. Why are you guys at my flat?!" Nora shouted as she looked closer to the background.

"Surprise?" Tommy said in question as Tubbo laid on her front lawn.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Nora shouted before her and Zana sprinted out of the room laughing.

"What the hell?" Sarah laughed as they ran by and out the door.

Daisy chased behind them and ran straight to Wilbur.

"Hey girl!" He bent down to pet the dog and got tackled by her.

"What the fuck! Why are you guys here? In my humble abode?"

"Technically we are at your humble abode my love." 
"Shut up."

"Shut up LALALALALA."

"Guys this is Zana irl!" Nora said happily as she swung her arms around the older girl.

"Why did you not tell us you were gonna be hanging out with her, we would have brought Niki."

"SHUT UP NIKI MY BELOVED." Zana screamed before fanning her face.

"No, we live next to each other." Zana spoke with a smile as Nora smile as well.

—————————————————————

SORRY ITS SHORT

I LOVE YOU ALL I HOPE YOUR DOING WELL

ALSO YOU ALL SEEM TO LOVE SKYLAR SO MUCH.

SO UM,
IM SKYLAR LMAO

MY NAME JUST ISNT SKYLAR !!!

😁😁👍🏼👍🏼

720 Words