Chapter 4

"Hello?" Zana spoke into her phone.

It was around 2am and she had to be at work tomorrow.

"Zana, I didn't think you were actually gonna host him!" corpse whisper-shouted into the phone.

Corpse had a normal occurrence at calling the girl throughout the night, and she always answered.

Even if she fell back asleep whilst he talked.

"Well I did! He deserved it too! The ego was huge, I had to crush it."

"Did I wake you up again? I thought your phone was on silent?"

"You're on my emergency bypass, along with my mom. You are the only two...."

"Sorry" He mumbled as Zana rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off we do this ever night its fine. How was your day?"

Corpse went on a rant about his day.

Zana tried her best to listen and stay awake but he knew that she had work.

Once she was asleep, Corpse continued ranting like he would even when she was awake.

At 9 her alarm went off which led Corpse an open invitation to scream at her.

"GET UP!"

"WAKE UP"

"ZANA WAKE UP."

The girl did not move which caused the male to laugh.

"SOME GUY CAME IN YOUR HOUSE AND STOLE YOUR FOOD LAST NIGHT."

"What! What did he look like. What did he take? He better not have taken my leftover pizza. I was gonna eat that for breakfast. What the fuck if he took-"

"Hello Zana."

"Hi Corpse."

The girl took a second to adjust to the light.

"What was happening again?" She asked now more awake.

"You're gonna be late for work."

"FUCK WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER!" She scrambled around her apartment getting things ready as the older boy laughed at her.

"I need to shower! That's like all I have to do! Make and outfit gets done there."

"Shower Zana."

"I KNOW BUT I DON'T KNOW WHICH BOX I PACKED MY SHOWER STUFF IN!"

Corpse laughed at her as she grabbed Scissors and
started stabbing boxes open.

"Got it first try! Look at me go!" Zana exclaimed before saying her goodbyes to her friend and running to the shower.

She showered quickly and let her hair fall out.

Put on sweats and a tank top before her socks and shoes, then grabbed her keys and was off!

"Hey Zana!" Nora shouted to the girl as she was leaving for work the same time as the other girl.

"Hey Nora, headed to work?"

"Yeah, you as well?"

"You know it! Want to have a pizza night?"

"Yeah sure! I get done work around 5. I'm working a double. When do you get done?"

"4:30! I'll get the pizza and meet you back here?"

"Sounds great! I'll pay for half of it though, I'll give you the money later. I don't have cash on me."