Chapter 3

"Tommy, more questions come on we don't have all day!" Austin shouted as Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Shut up I'm thinking." Tommy spoke quickly as the group laughed.

"Jack, do you have any questions while Tommy thinks?"

"What makes you unique?" Jack asks seriously as Tommy laughed thinking he was joking.

"I'm Minx, that says enough."

Zana cackled after hearing that.

"So true minx" Zana responded before Niki spoke.

"Well, I am my own person so that makes me unique enough. Nobody else in the world is like me."

"I agree!" Hannah and Shubble quickly but in.

"I don't know man, I'm just existing tbh." Zana spoke out after the group quieted down again.

"Did you just say to be honest as tbh?" Tommy asked the girl who smiled and nodded.

"Belle?!" A new voice entered the call.

"Heyyyy Technoblade!" Tommy spoke as Belle threw herself out of her chair and onto the floor.

"WILBUR AND PHILZA! WILBUR AND PHILZA!" Belle screamed into the floor.

"Belle get up and open your door."

"Uh oh."

Belle quickly turned off her camera and ran out of the room.

"Well. Jack, send in your elimination."

"Niki, Zana, and Belle, you are safe."

"Jack, eliminate her." Techno spoke, after they made sure he was out of frame.

"No, it's funny!"

"Shawty, why keep me here!" Zana exclaimed as she banged her head against her desk.

"Minx, you are safe. That leaves Hannah, Puffy and Shubble in the bottom!"

Zana picked up her phone and opened her messages.

"Hannah, you are eliminated."

Zana Banana
Corpse
Corpse
Corpse
Corpse
I'm hungry.
I'm hungry
I'm hungry!
HELP ME I'M HUNGRY

Corpse Wife
I don't know how to help you there

Zana Banana
I think I'm gonna order a pizza

Corpse Wife
Wait aren't you on love or host still

Zana Banana
So?
I'm hungry

"How about you Zana?" Austin asks, snapping the girl out of her thoughts.

"Hm? What was the question again?"

"I asked, if you've ever been in a relationship before. But someone wasn't listening to me!" Tommy spoke dramatically.

"Yeah, just got out of one." Zana said, pumping her fist in the air happily.

"What happened?"

"Tommy, you can't just ask that!" Jack screamed at the younger teen.

"What! I'm sorry Zana!" He replies sassy which makes Zana laugh.

"It's fine, I don't really care. He was cheating on me with my best friend lol!"

"Why do you say lol and tbh?" Tommy questioned.

"Why do you care?"

"Listen here-"

"Alright! Alright! Moving on!"