I just wanted to say that, How much she adores me...

Not only her...many of us will get an instant liking when we see someone's nature, even though we don't know the person. In an instant we just like the person, whether that person is a boy or a girl. Whoever might be, that doesn't mean we have a crush or love on that person, right?

That's what I wanted to say..She cares for me...she pampers me like I'm her little sister...she protects me like she is an elder sister to me...she trusts me more than her family...she never allows any person near me because she thinks they might harm me and the most important thing is she is scared that our friendship will break down due to a new person entry.

Sometimes I wonder what if I broke her trust...

What if we had a big fight one day?

What if we argue for something?

What if we both parted our ways due to a strong reason..

Will we both able to digest the fact that she will be no more a friend to me/her..

Kaduvale...I don't know whether she will be remain a friend to me forever or not and I won't even pray for that because I know you can't change my destiny when it is already written by you.

I wanted to ask you that whatever it is, just make her happy where ever she is. Because she is the only outsider who cares for me like I'm a family to her.

She is my first best friend and also a best sister from another mother who wears my clothes without asking me, uses my cosmetics and things which I use. Even though, I said no to give her my things, but she being she, fights with me just to wear my dresses.

Even then, I said no then she wakes up early in the morning before anyone wake up, she will take a bath and wear my dress. She knows very well that, I won't ask her to remove it once she wears my dress.

Hehe..

I wish she become my sister..It would be fun if she is really my sister.

Never in my life I thought I would meet this precious friend in my life. I'm so blissed to have such a nice friend in my life.

"Okay..Okay I will be friendly with everyone." She pouted.

I came back from my thought's when I heard her voice..

"Promise" I stretched my palm.

I don't want anyone to think about her in a bad way. Luckily, Urvi, Deepa and Pari are not like those people who thinks bad about others.

They are the sweetest people whom I never met in my life, that's the reason why they understand Nina well, but they too get angry when she shoos them..mainly Pari...Even though nina was harsh on her, yet she never complains nor give come backs to her.

"Promise.." she kept her palm in mine and it's sealed.

We reached our room. Nina pressed the door knob whereas I stood there while speaking to her about our hostel facilities and all.

As soon as, the door got opened...we both were welcomed in a bear hug engulfed by Urvi & Deepa.

"My goodness you both came back!" Urvi exclaimed in full swing whilst hugging me tightly.

"God, I missed you both so much" Deepa screamed cheerfully by hugging Nina.

"Urvi, I can't breath" I mumbled due to her hug, which is suffocating me because of lack of oxygen.

"Oops...sorry...Where is the other idiot" Urvi queried while breaking the hug by giving me a sorry look.

"She will come back at night" Nina replied.