Michael: "Calm down, she will not be poisoned by this gas." He said it trying to calm us down.

Izuku: "How are you so sure about it?!" I asked him in more worry.

Michael: "Her quirk is turning her whole body into that material that she touched, that means organs too. However, there is a funny and pretty useful facts about it. When her body is turned into material her organs are still functioning, but any poison gas, drink, etc. won't work on her." He said it calming us down.

Izuku: "Then I guess we don't need to worry." I said it and Michael nodded. I looked at Mandalay. "And Mandalay." I called out for her and she looked at me. "I know where he is." I said it to her.

(Time skip. 25 minutes later.)

Your POV

I was now running to the source of this gas.

Mandalay: "Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat! Everyone in Class A and Class B! You are granted permission to engage in combat!" She said it with telepathy and I smiled as I saw two people in front of me it was Itsuka and Tetsutetsu, they were running somewhere.

Y/N: "Itsuka! Tetsutetsu!" I called out for them as they stopped and looked at my direction.

Itsuka: "(Y/N)! Wait, you don't have a mask!" She yelled as I ran up to them.

Y/N: "I don't need one, Tetsutetsu you at least should know this, because our quirks partly same." I said and he nodded, Itsuka seems to calm down a little.

Tetsutetsu: "Yeah, but i still need a mask so the gas wouldn't poison me." He said it calmly.

Mandalay: "We have discovered some of the villains' targets. It's the students 'Kacchan' and they need at least one of the (L/N) siblings!" She said it with her telepathy making Tetsutetsu and Itsuka look at me in worry. "'Kacchan' and (L/N)'s should try to avoid combat and acting independently. Understand, 'Kacchan', (L/N)s?!" She asked and then goes silent. I sigh and look at the ground.

Y/N: "I fucked up." I said blankly.

Tetsutetsu: "Don't worry, we won't let you get kidnapped." He said it to me patting my shoulder.

Y/N: "There is no guarantee that I won't be kidnapped." I said it looking at him, but then I looked at Itsuka. She was more worried, and then I remembered about other girls. I created 13 fullerite crystals that shaped in heart on my arm, collected them and gave them all to her. She and Tetsutetsu were shocked, but she took them.

Itsuka: "W-Why you...?" She wanted to ask, but I cut her off.

Y/N: "It's a gift and will be my life indicator, these hearts will be shattered only in two options, one, they will be shattered if I wanted that, two, if I'm gonna be dead." I said and they looked at me with shock. "But Itsuka, I want you to give 12 other crystals to other girls from 1-A AND 1-B. Let's just say it's gonna be my gift for all of you." I said it and she nodded. She put the crystals in her pocket.

Itsuka: "Alright, we were going to the source of this gas that might be someone's quirk." She said pointing in direction where gas was thicker. I thought for a moment.

Y/N: "If it is someone's quirk, then they might feel everything that happening in this gas." I said and then I got an idea how to get him. "Alright, I might know how to get them." I said it with the smile as they listened closely.

(Time skip.)

Tetsutetsu POV

I was now running to the source fully transformed into metal. I heard a voice and knew that it was the gas villain and punched the air to see him.