"Daddy's magic" Manik replied making Nandini chuckle.

Two days later, it was usual time for Manik's return but he was stuck in a meeting.

"Aaru...Please bacha...Sleep na...Why are you troubling mumma...??" Nandini asked being tired of making Aarush sleep but the little monster was in no mood to sleep but was pulling Nandini's hair and nuptial chain time to time.

"Nandu beta...Let him be...Give him to me...You take some rest..." Nyonika said and tried taking Aarush into her hands but he straight away slapped her on her face with his little palm making them gasp.

"Aarush" Nandini shouted making him flinch and cry louder and Nandini immediately regretted her actions.

"Manik will kill me if he comes to know that I shouted at him" She mumbled making Nyonika smile while trying to pacify her grandson who was still wailing.

Just then Manik video called and Nandini rolled her eyes, clearly irritated by this father-son telepathy.

"Nandu...Aarush is fine right...??" Manik asked but before she could answer he heard his dear son's cries.

"Kya hua...?? Why is he crying...??" He asked while coming out of the office and hearing Manik's tone, Aarush stopped crying and his big doe eyes searched for his dad.

She silently turned the mobile to show Aarush and Manik cooed "Hello baby...Sorry darling...Dadda is late today...I'm coming...15 minutes more...Don't cry champ"

Manik got into the car and Nandini cut the call making Aarush glare at her.

"Kyaa...?? Ghoor kya rahe ho apne papa ki tarah...?? I have never imagined that I'll give birth to another Manik..." She murmured looking at her grumpy son while Nyonika burst into fits of laughter.

Clearly, Aarush got habituated to Manik's timings and thus made him cranky till Manik returned.

Aarush turned 7 months old and he started making sounds to get other's attention and doesn't need anyone if Manik is around.

Aarush was trying to sit and Manik was supporting his back with his hand and later placed him on his lap and was showing images of animals in the books that they have bought.

Manik and Nandini decided on No-mobile rule so they bought all sort of books that contain colorful images. Nandini spent time on showing color balls, paints, soft toys to Aarush as he played with colors a lot more than toys. They avoided plastic toys as much as possible.

"Aarush...Let's clean our room today..." Manik said and Nandini frowned hearing that.

"Manik...That's not needed...Aap bahar jayiye...I'll do it..." She said and Manik refused.

"You go out...Let me and my bacha do it...kyun baby...??" Manik said and looked at Aarush who was equally excited.

She shook her head in disbelief and moved out of the room while Manik strapped Aarush on the carrier and started collecting the books, crayons and paint brushes that were spread across the room and neatly arranged the bed while Aarush giggled whenever he was hung down.

Nandini returned to the room after sometime and was actually surprised seeing the room all arranged and Manik was taking off Aarush's clothes. It was his bedtime routine that Manik will join his bath time at night making Aarush understands that he has to sleep after that.

Whenever Manik says 'Bath time', Aarush understands it's his bedtime soon.

Nandini smiled and arranged the water tub with warm water and Manik bathed Aarush and gave him to Nandini to take a bath himself.