Y/n get Daisy's job {2}

3 person POV :)

It was the second day that Daisy worked at Fazbears and honestly didn't think anything of it until.....

You answered the phone to here Daisy on the other side

"Y/n u have to come pick me up the animatronics.. they they move around and their trying to kill me I promise to take u somewhere tomorrow just please come pick me up"

"Okay Daisy I'm coming" you hung up the phone ran down stair hopped in your car and to freddys you went...

(Y/n POV)

I got there about ten minutes later, and as I walked to the door I swear I saw the animatronics move but brushed it off anyway. "Daisy I'm here!" I called out hoping to just hear a Jk but I didn't. I walked by the animatronics and Bonnie was missing. Now being a little skeptical I decided that maybe she was just cleaning it or something.

I rounded the corner to the hallway for Daisy to run to me with Bonnie?! Chasing after her. As soon as Bonnie noticed me he ran after me as well "So This is what you were talk about" I yelled as we all ran in circles of the main room "Yeah he may be malfunctioning though" Daisy said running down the the employee/ kitchen below "Hey wait for me" I said jogging after her.

"Okay here take this and go up and hit him in the head please." She begged holding the crowbar in front of me "Wait why do I have to do it?" I asked "If anything you should do it, you do work here" Daisy quivered at the thought "Can you take my shift please, yesterday wasn't as bad as this I just don't want to go out there and go back to work" Daisy Whimpered almost breaking down and crying.

"Okay, okay I'll do it just promise me you'll pick me up by 7:00am got it?" I asked Looking down at her shaking figure "Promise." Daisy said putting her pinky out for me to intertwine mine with.

I slowly creeped up the stairs and to the hatch of the downstairs. I peeked my head up to see toy Bonnie looking around for us. I opened the hatch all the way and sprinted for the office he didn't notice me, so he went back to the stage to sit there.

By this point Daisy already drove home in her car. I found a Freddy mask, flashlight, monitor, and daisy's phone "Guess she left it here" I mumbled to no one in particular.

I been sitting there for who knows how long when I heard something crawl in the right air vent. My anxiety kicked in as I grabbed the flashlight and shown it at the vent and in the vent was toy bonnie.

"Oh no" I whispered as he lunged over the desk and at me. I ran over to the left air vent, He whipped his head around and ran at me again. I threw the flashlights him and crawled to the vent he was originally in.

I sat there tears were streaming down my face from anxiety. I saw a pair of blue robot feet leave the vent and I started regulating my breathing. Breath in 4, Hold 3, breath out 5. I heard walking to the other side of the vent and toy Bonnie's head popped down and looked right at me. He crawled in he vent a bit and noticed I was crying "Hey I'm sorry kid, please don't cry" I looked at his face and noticed his eyes like zoomed in on me "Hey you have a good arm there" he said pointing at my arm "Something must have came over me but thanks to you I'm alright" He said in a slight hushed tone.

"Here why don't I get you out of these vent okay?" Toy Bonnie asked looking at me for approval. I crawled out of the vent in my shaking state and he lifted me up if my feet "Here why don't I carry you to somewhere more comfortable" He gripped my thigh and my upper arm and carried me out to the front room.

"Y'know your quite how do I say this without sounding rude, hmm Oh! Your quite muscular for a kid" I giggle at his remark "I'm not a kid" I said look towards the ground "Oh! Wait your not" he asked setting me down in front of the door "Nope I'm actually 20 years old Toy bonnie" I said opening the door "Hey umm-" "Y/n" "Yeah Y/n Just call me bonbon everyone else does it" he claimed looking at me "Sure bonbon see you tomorrow then" I exclaimed opening the door "Yeah see ya" he Yelled as I closed the door and walked out to my car.

Maybe working there wouldn't be that bad anymore.
I got home and Daisy keep apologizing over and over again "Hey Daisy it's fine Y'now why don't I take your job place okay then you can finally become a scientist alright" I asked, Daisy followed me to the kitchen and hugged me so tight "Oh Y/n about that I actually got a job to be a scientist in training for someone I can move in with them when I get the chance and now would be a perfect time right? Please don't be mad I will visit every opportunity I get okay?" She asked.

"Oh my God why are you even asking. Of course you can go why would I say no? Okay I'll let you leave in 2 days, Because I still want to hang out with you before you leave" I exclaimed finishing up my morning tea. "Tomorrow I will take your job place okay but today we have the best day ever!" I squeaked, and this is how it all started.....