𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

She took a few steps forward as his eyes followed her very move.

"Knowing the thought of you sitting there cheering me on was probably the only reason why I didn't pull out and after seeing that empty seat my heart sunk. Yes I performed that propsal but I most certainly failed it..."

"Miss Guran, I apologize for not being there when you needed me but I had other issues to take care of and I know-"

"I'm sorry..." she cut him off turning around grabbing and her suitcase.

"I have no right to even ask you anything. Please forget I even came here or even said anything at all..." what was she even thinking...? What was she trying to do..? He has his own life to be living. This was a huge mistake. Coming here was a huge mistake to begin with.

Gripping her suitcase around her hand she headed for the door with no other words but with one movement she was stopped. Mr Kim's hand slid on her wrist immediately stopping her from taking any more steps.

"Miss Guran..." his voice was strong, dominating the whole entire room. He gently pulled her towards him immediately making her drop her suitcase on the ground once again. Now she stood right in front of him as his eyes scanned around her open neck.

His eyes squinted a little.

"What happened to your neck...?" he asked still having his grip on her wrist. Her eyes fluttered open placing her hand on her skin.

"it's nothing..." she hesitated. I can't tell him he won't believe a word I say .

"Don't lie to me, what happened to your neck..." his voice was coming out more and more stronger. He remained calm watching her pressing her lips together.

"Please Mr Kim, it's nothing..."

"Those bruises don't just show up out of no-"

"Mr Kim, I'm sorry for stepping foot in your room and bothering you. I'll be on my way-"

"Wait...." she once again obeyed his words like an damn idiot. She stopped before even making her exit, all because of him. She felt his fingers slowly and gently caress the top of her wrist before she could turn her head and meet his eyes.

she slowly watched him remove himself from the wall and bend down to reach her height. After this she begged his back would be okay because that position didn't look at all comfortable.

"Are you fucking with me right now...?" he asked with a certain heavy tone on his voice. She pressed her lips together getting a little nervous on how close he's getting to her but she still managed to look confused so that alllowed Mr Kim to continued.

"Here I am worried sick that someone might have laid a finger one you and here you are worried about bothering me...? are you serious...?"

"Mr Kim, I didn't mean to worry you..." she really didn't. She didn't even know Dr Roberts gripped her that hard around her neck that it left deep bruises and the foundation around her skin doesn't look like it's doing it's job at the moment.

He marched towards her as her head couldn't be raised enough. Observing his every move as he took a few more steps forward. Now stopping right next to her. He couldn't move any further than he is standing right now.