Heroes Are The Real Monsters And Quirks Are A Plague To This World

Heroes...They were supposed to be called the people who would protect the weak and save lives. The era of heroes appeared due to the appearance of quirks. Quirks...Are also known as superhuman ability that a 80% of the population possesses that resulted in the manifestation of the hero era. Heroes protected the 20% of people that are quirkless and those who can't protect themselves. But as time passes, the word Hero has been losing it's real meaning...from becoming society's saviors to a job that people use to gain power, riches and superiority over others. Instead of protecting the weak, they treat them unfairly, baiting them to kill themselves, discriminate them and more. All of this was personally experienced by Izuku Yagi, son of Japan's #1 and #9 Hero All Might and Psykos. Born without a quirk, he's discriminated, bullied, no one loved him, he basically felt nothing but pain throughout his life.

Unknown to this world, a group of Gods have been giving powers to a bunch of other people who suffered the discrimination of this world. They've been doing it as a slow start to remodeling society and see if Heroes can change and be forgiven. The used Izuku as a test to spy Society to see if some Heroes are different and can change, but after seeing the life Izuku's lived, they finally had enough of this society and world. Now Izuku, who was blessed with powers along with the other beings they gave powers to, are going to be in-charge of slowly cleansing this society making it slowly suffer due to the sins of the Heroes and Villains. They will make the world realize that Heroes Are The Real Monsters And Quirks Are A Plague To This World.

 They will make the world realize that Heroes Are The Real Monsters And Quirks Are A Plague To This World

Ship: Izuku X Harem