Maybe In Another Life My Sweet Blueberry Princess/Green Knight

Inspired From A One-Shot

Izuku, a knight of old times when quirks didn't exist. He was a knight with the special ability to use magical shields from the shield on his left hand and summon and use swords on his right. He's known by most kingdoms as a hero with a heart of gold but with somewhat a cold and serious attitude, but he's actually very caring and has a smile that warms the hearts of people. He was the bodyguard of a beautiful and sweet blueberry princess named Nejire. She was adored by the people because of her beauty and heart of gold towards the citizens and is willing to protect the kingdom. The both of them fell in love over time with each other until they ended up becoming lovers. The both of them loved to go on dates with each other, train with each other, cuddle up when sleeping, and even play with the village kids, they both did everything together. The two promised to marry each other, have a family and be with each other to the end of times. But unfortunately that dream couldn't come true because a massive war broke out in their kingdom. The both of them fought to the end with all their strength and might to protect their kingdom. They won the war, but at the cost of both their lives who were on the battlefield in each others arms on their last breath. They both looked at each other one last time and kissed before accepting their death, but not before saying...

Izuku/Nejire: Maybe In Another Life My Sweet Blueberry Princess/Green Knight...

Ship: Izuku Midoriya X Nejire Hado