Chapter XVII: Pillow Talk

I laid in bed, my head resting on Elijah's chest as he had his arms wrapped around me. His fingers tracing little circles into my arm.

"Well aren't you two cute." I moved my head to see Silas leaning against a wall, his eyes looking at my body as he smirks. I rolled my eyes.

"Silas, go away." When I said this, Elijah moved quickly covering my body with a blanket. I moved my head and looked at him.

"You know he has seen me like this.." I trailed off. Elijah shook his head, getting back into his spot.

"Just because he's seen it, doesn't mean he should now." I let out a small laugh.

"He's a ghost, Lijah. He was probably watching, the perv." This made Elijah growl. I moved my hand to his arm, trying to sooth his thoughts.

"Can't you push them away or put up a privacy spell?" Elijah asked ask his growl died down. I couldn't tell if he was being possessive or just wanted privacy.

"You can't hide from the dead." I looked at his face, watching him sigh. "Silas is the only one who hangs around." I tried to make him feel better, but I think it just made it worse.

"Tell the possessive original, I didn't watch. As tempting as that is, I prefer to do the fucking not watch it be done." I sent him a slight glare making him raise his hands and disappear.

"Silas said he didn't watch, Lijah. It's okay." He let out a more relaxed sigh, pulling me close to him and nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"I just don't like sharing." He huffed, pressing a kiss to my neck. I let my body relax in his hold.

"You share me with Nik." I pointed out making him let out a small growl.

"That's different. It's one person and my brother at that. Those ghosts could be watching you bathe or that thing you had by your tub-" He growled more, grazing his teeth into my neck. I moved my head some so if he needed to he could. I understood when a vampire became possessive they needed to leave their mark. Nik had already done it, biting during sex, but it was still a similar thing.

"You shouldn't let it get to you. At least it isn't your mother or brother." I felt his teeth naw at skin gently, ignoring my joke of a sentence. "If you need to-" I didn't get to finish as his fangs pieced through my skin. A slight gasp leaving my lips as I felt him pull my blood into his mouth. A small moan leaving my lips as the feeling turned more euphoric. I moved my hand to hold the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair causing him to groan against my neck before pulling his fangs out, licking up the little bit of blood that escaped.

"I may share you with my brother, but you are ours." He whispered into my ear, moving his body to hover over me. I smiled up at him, lacing my fingers into his hair and pulling him to me, pressing my lips to his in a sweet kiss.

"I'm both of yours." I confirmed, he smiled at me and pressed his lips back to me. Moving our lips together, not caring if anyone was there or not.