Chapter VII: Secrets

Once i had disappeared from my own home, I went into town. I don't really get out much, I had my food delivered to me and I lived quite a few miles from town. Thankfully, I am a witch and can make myself appear anywhere. And now with Qetsiyah's magic mixed with my own, I was a lot more capable of larger spells.

"What are you doing?" I turned my head to see Silas walking next to me, his eyebrows knitted in concern.

"I'm getting out, what does it look like?" I probably should be nicer, but let's face it, I'm not the Queen that arrives in a bubble and makes ruby shoes appear. But I'm also not green.

"Amara is worried. She claims you slept with the Noble Original. Is that true?" I nodded, looking ahead. I never had privacy so I just had to live with that. "Does he know?" I looked around, spotting a hole in the wall looking bar and walking in. I sat in a shady corner table, away from everyone. I watched as Silas stood there looking at me.

"No, he doesn't know. It was just a one time thing." I told him before picking up a menu and looking it over. I knew how food places worked, I may not get out often if not ever. But I did explore once in a while so I could fit in if I needed to do so.

"It sure as hell didn't look like a one time thing. You left him all dreamy. And you want him too." He pointed out. I glanced up at him, rolling my eyes. Before I could say anything, a blonde man that looked really familiar to me came to my little table.

"What can I get for you?" "Matty!" I glanced next to him to see a dead woman. Great. This is why I don't get out much.

"Uh- can I get a basket of wings, no sauce, and a lemonade?" I asked with a smile. The dead girl that had said his name looked at me with a snobby eye roll.

"Sure, I'll have your drink out in just a moment." I nodded as he walked away, thankfully the girl following after him. After a moment, he brought me my drink and left again. I turned my head back to Silas, who was glaring at the lemonade. "What's wrong with lemonade?"

"The bartender put vervain in it. He recognized you and wants to see if you are hurt by it." I let out a cough hiding my laugh, before picking up the drink and taking a few long gulps of it. Looking up to meet the bartenders eyes. I could actually taste the vervain, mostly because I've drank it before and he seemed to have put a lot in.

"Do I look like an overgrown tick to him?" I exasperated. Silas let out a laugh at my wording.

"So back to the topic on hand. What are you doing with the Original?" He questioned, sitting down in front of me and leaning on the table.

"Nothing. I was just having some fun. Do you know how hard it is to live this long and not have a little intimacy?" I looked at him, tilting my head slightly in question.

"Oh I know, trust me. But what we did back then, people still don't understand it." I smiled sadly at him, nodding. Thinking back to how we had so many secrets in our age of time. Hiding behind closed doors so we can all be ourselves.

"Amara says you haven't been with anyone else since.." I snapped my gaze away from him, seeing a vampire walk in and to the bar. "That's Damon Salvatore. Stefan's brother." Silas informed me. I nodded. "He would want the cure as well. So you might- What are you doing?!" I had stood up and made my way to sit next to the raven haired vampire. His blue eyes examining me as I did so.

"That seat is taken." He mumbled out. I didn't need to turn my head to look at him to see he had a ghostly friend. But they were standing behind him, shaking his head.

"Then I'll make this quick." I put my hand on the bar next to him, leaving the cure behind as I stood up and went to go back to my seat. His hand grabbed my arm, jerking me to a stop.

"What is this? Is this some kind of joke?" I shook my head at him.

"Do what you want with it. But tell your friends to leave me alone." I stared at him sternly, making him let me go on his own before grabbing the vial of blood I had gotten when Silas died. His blood still had the cure rushing through his veins so I didn't even have to make a new one. I walked back to my seat, watching as the vampire flashed out of the bar. Not wasting anytime.

"What was that for?" Silas' voice range through. I sighed, throwing some paper money on the table before leaving. Making my way back to my little isolation.

"You're right. No one will understand the things we were." I told him, before finding a safe location and teleporting to my home. Leaving behind a dust cloud of maroon.

Unsatisfied ✔ (N & E Mikaelson) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें