Chapter IX: Let Me Help You

The next day, I was gathering the herbs I needed from my little garden. The dreams I had last night had made me heated and I need a bit of a release. The herbs I was gathering would help cool my body back down quicker. I glanced up from the herb I was picking at to see a certain Hybrid stomping his way to me. Standing up straight, I raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for his tantrum.

"Why!?" He snapped. I waited a moment to see if he was going to say anything else but he didn't.

"You will need to be a bit more specific than that, Niklaus." I told him calmly, pushing any type of feeling down. The dream was making it extremely hard to concentrate. I saw Silas standing to the side, a knowing look on his face and a smirk. He knew I was being tortured. He basked in the fact that I was thinking of him and Amara last night.

"You gave the cure to Damon Salvatore. Why?" He asked, taking a calming breath and freezing somewhat. He knew. I know he knew. I could see his face, confused. "Are you alright?" Questioning what he knew. It was something I expected.

"Quite." I answered, my insides fluttering around. "Isn't the cure what you wanted? For their friend or something." i questioned, trying to pull his thoughts from what was happening. This is what happened to Elijah all those years ago. He knew and couldn't help himself. Not that I blame him, he had helped a great deal. Klaus shook his head, bringing his focus back to our conversation.

"I did, but what was the point of waving it in my face and saying no if you were just going to give it them anyway?" He asked, his voice was a lot more calmer. Probably from the distraction. I was thankful I had a long maxi dress on as I clenched my thighs together. I noticed as Klaus took a step closer to me, trying to gauge me for a reaction. Testing me. He knew.

"I had a change of heart. Now if that is all, please leave." I told him, taking a step back. The hybrid raised his brow at me. Was I too urgent with my tone?

"I don't think you actually want me to leave.." He trailed off, taking a step towards me. My thighs clenched tighter as he took another step. "I can smell your arousal, love." He whispered as he reached me, standing in front of me. My body was on fire. Years of no intimacy and that dream, building my need. I kept my mouth shut as he raised his hand to lightly touch my cheek. His blue eyes searching mine for something. A hint of not wanting this. But I knew he wouldn't find it.

"Nik-" I tried as he tilted my head up to him slightly, hovering his lips over mine.

"Let me help you." He said lowly, his eyes darkening as he moved his face to my neck, inhaling sharply. My breath hitched as he brought his lips down, grazing my neck slowly. Unconsciously, I tilt my head to the side earning a satisfied growl as his hands moved to grip at my hips. "Your smell is intoxicating." He whispered against my skin causing a shiver to run through me as his warm breath fanned my neck.

"Nik...please-" I tried again. My voice in a soft whine reminding me of the past. Klaus pulled me to him, pressing his body against his, feeling his hardness hitting my lower stomach.

"This is what your doing to me, love. Your scent alone." He whispered as he brought his lips up, dragging against the column of my neck as he reached my ear. His tongue pulling my earlobe into his mouth and sucking lightly. A breathy moan leaving my lips. The warmth spreading through me as the overwhelming fluttering erupted inside of me. "Can I help you?" He asked as he released my ear. I nodded slowly causing him to growl. "I need a verbal response, love." I swallowed hard followed by a shaky breath.

"Y-yes.. Pl-please.." I stammered out. A squeal leaving my lips as Klaus lowered his hands to my thighs, lifting me up and having me wrap my legs around his waist as he flashed us into the cottage and throwing me onto my bed roughly. I watched as he removes his shirt before biting my lip and muttering a small incantation. Both of our clothes disappearing and causing Klaus to look confused, shocked and then impressed. His eyes looking up to me. Just the look he gave me alone caused my mouth to dry up, pressing my tights together in need. His eyes left my eyes to follow my body to my thighs, watching them rub against each other. It was torture. Klaus just watching with those hungry eyes. I let a small whimper out, my hand moving low to try and relieve some of the pressure. I watched as his tongue darted out, licking his lips as he kept his eyes trained on my hand that nearly reached my center. He moved so fast, I had no time to react as he spreads my legs apart, kneeling onto the bed and lowering his face to my center.

My body jerked, causing my back to arch as I felt him just hover over me, his breath hit the wet folds and causing a shiver to run through. He groaned before I felt his tongue touch me, starting at the lower part of my silt and dragging up agonizingly slowly upwards, when he reached my clit, he used his tongue to guide it into his mouth, sucking on it before pulling back. Causing a slight popping noise of the release. My breaths coming out in deep pants. My body begging for more.

"So beautiful." He whispered lowly. His tongue pushed past my folds, slowly, swirling the tip in. "Your taste is even more addictive." He breathed out. Klaus pushed his tongue in again, deeper this time, his nose brushing against my clit as he tilted his head slight to cause his nose to rub against me. My hands moved to grip the blankets under me as his hands held my legs in place, rubbing along them as he curled his tongue inside of me.

"Nik.." I moaned out, rolling my head into the bed. Nik pulled back from my core, looking up at me with such a hunger.

"Tell me what you want, love." He growled out. I whimpered, my center being so empty with no friction.

"Nik- pl-please." I whined out, he raised an eyebrow at me, waiting. I closed my eyes before looking at him. "I need you in me, pl-ease." I begged. His eyes darkened as he smirked at me. Crawling up my body, his hand tracing along my curves as he does. Once he got to my face, he offered me a small smile that screamed lust.

"Whatever you need." He breathed out as he pushed himself into me, not slowly, not waiting for me to relax. Klaus moved his length in deeply, rotating his hips to meet mine as my hips bucked upwards. A moan of satisfaction leaving my throat as he pulled back and rolled his hips into mine. He hovered his lips over mine, pulling back every time I leaned up slightly. A teasing smile on his lips.

"Nik.." I moaned as he thrusted his hips deep into me, feeling his balls hit me underneath. Flexing himself in me as he finally slammed his lips into mine. Our lips moved quickly, the heat of passion exploding into my mouth as his tongue forced its way in. His thrusts speeding up, slamming his hips against mine as he moved his hand down my body, grabbing my leg and propping it up as he pushed further into me. My hands held the back of his head, pulling at his hair and keeping his face against mine as I kissed him. Muffling my screams and moans with his tender lips. His free hand moved to wrap around the base of my throat, pulling me closer as he had his tongue touch every corner of my mouth and reaching my throat.

My hands went to his back, clawing at his skin as I felt my walls tightening and expanding around him. My release coming closer with each thrust of his hips. Tightening his hold on my throat, his hips rotated to the side some, hitting a soft spot and causing my screams to break our kiss. My walls held a tight hold of him before collapsing around his length. But that did't stop him. His blue eyes stared into my brown ones, intense and lust filled. The grey veins fighting against his control. I nodded at him, tilting my head the best I could with his hand on my throat. I've been bitten by a vampire before. During sex it was the most pleasurable thing, euphoric even. Klaus moved his hold on my throat, bringing his nose to nudge my jugular, pressing a gentle kiss before bringing his fangs down, ripping through my skin.

I moaned out as after my orgasm ended, I went right into another one. Klaus grinding against me in between thrusts. A few more thrusts and he slammed in deep, locking his hips against mine as he exploding inside of me. My walls collapsing all over again as he flooded me. My eyes rolling back as he drank from me, moaning against my throat and sending a vibration which just pushed another moan from me. I could feel him throbbing inside of me, my pulsing walls in a frenzy. I felt him retract his fangs, licking my neck as he brought his head up. His eyes meeting mine.

"Thank you." I whispered with a slight laugh. Klaus chuckled as he nosed my nose, pressing a short kiss to my lips as he pulled out of me.

"My pleasure, love." He responded breathily.