I know I am being too cold to others Baby Boy and I'm proud of that!" Yoongi coldly, proudly and arrogantly answered Jimin while smirking as Jimin chuckled at that and now that his shameless side comes out just because of the guy in front of him. ......Why? Jimin sadly asked with his broken voice and tearing eyes as Yoongi raised his eyebrows at Jimin's question that didn't finish to say. ......What why, Minnie? Yoongi arrogantly asked smirking. ......Why are you being like this Yoongi, I thought you're still the same as before the caring, kind and the Yoongi that is not a arrogant but I was wrong you're completely different from my childhood friend, I don't have a childhood friend like you I don't have a childhood friend that is so cold, arrogant and a bad boy, you're not my childhood friend that I always find and think about!" Jimin honestly and brokenly said as he broke down into tears as Yoongi still smirked but in his inside inside of him he was really hurt...

If you don't believe that I am your Childhood friend and that I changed Jimin, I still don't care ya know*chuckle*!" Yoongi arrogantly said chuckling and smirking as he stand up straight. ......And stop being a cry baby in there cause Everytime you cried you looked more ugly and the childhood friend you know before was completely different right now and stop thinking of me being your childhood friend cause I didn't treat you as my childhood friend anymore and don't come near me (Oops 😬, Yoongi was acting a Sassy this time now😂) and I don't want to see your face!" Yoongi coldly added as he took a deep breath before walking out the room as his friends (Expect for Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé) go near him but he didn't give a mind on them and walked pass them that made Jin and the others to be shock and confused but then sigh as Jennie, Jimin's adopted daughter Flora, Mrs. Min Yoona and the three others was worried about what is happening to Jimin already."

In the other side of Jimin, Jimin was more broken than earlier he cried even harder that he can't breathe properly already, he seated in the bed feeling his knees get weak and jelly, all Jimin could think right now is what just Yoongi told him minutes ago. ......What happened to you already Yoonie hyung? Jimin brokenly asked himself while still crying out, all he can do is to cry nothing else, he just cried out the pain, heavy feeling he felt right now, then suddenly the door was opened and to just greet with Jennie, her Girlfriend Lisa and the others with a worried face and when they saw that Jimin was too broken and hurt, they become more worried, and they felt that someone was stabbing their hearts into million peaces, Jennie, Y/N, Taehyung, Rosé, Flora and Jin immediately go near Jimin and hugged him as Jimin continue crying on their arms while Jungkook, Namjoon and the others just looked at each other and sigh as they felt bad for Jimin too."

Oh god, Jimin, what did that dumbass Min Yoongi do to you please, tell us? Jin worriedly asked while caressing Jimin's back trying to calm the boy down but failed, Jimin keep crying and didn't answer Jin caus he can't hear his friends voice and that like something covers his ears that makes him look like he comes deaf, he only can heard Yoongi's voice telling him that "I DIDN'T Treat YOU AS MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND ANYMORE", Jimin was looked like has a trauma again and yes again cause before Jimin has a trauma about his parents death and now that Yoongi was telling him that can hurt his feelings he has another trauma again."

Time has passed and Jin and the others keep asking Jimin a questions but Jimin didn't answer them all and just continue to his crying drama as they we're all concerned about Jimin and was scared of things that will suddenly happens to Jimin so they decide to call Jimin's Doctor and tell him all what's going on on Jimin as the Doctor tilt his head and get an injection that has a sleeping pills inside of it as he go inside Jimin's room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: *Ahem* okay, so now I didn't update yesterday right? There's a reason why I didn't update yesterday the reason is that I wanted to update today November 23 and today is my special day too cause it's my Birthday 🎂🎈🎉🎁 (Oops I didn't mean to say that loud guys and it's fine with me if I share my personal life 😂), so that's why and I wish for my Birthday is just simple that I can be a good Author of the Wattpad (Not the BEST one, I'm fine with the GOOD 😂) I'm fine if I only have a few readers and that not many and guys thank you for the 1.07K reads and 41 Votes I will take this as y'all gifts for my Birthday 🎂🎉🎁🎈 ☺️☺️.