Unwelcomed Arrival

Konoha was in ruins. The destruction that followed Pein had caused not just catastrophic events but it seemed to unite the village as a whole. People had come together to reconcile, past grudges had fizzled out, squabbles were out aside or settled as the village folk began to help eachother to dig through grumble and help rebuild their once beautiful village.

The news of the destruction had travelled to other nations. Many neighboring villages even sent their most trusted shining, medics and construction workers to aid the Land of Fire.

But even upon their travel, none of those Shinobi had been able to arrive as fast as the blue haired female that been running, jumping and pushing fallen masses of the earth.

As fast as she had been running, a blue flash seemed to go unnoticed since most Shinobi were still recovering and processing that they had been so close to touching the bright white light to the other side.

One of them being, Kakashi Hatake.
When he awoke from his closure of a dreamlike death accompanied by his father. He didn't hesitate to rushing to the aid of his student.

As the entire community of Konoha's villagers, particularly, children rushed to embrace his student & even his pink hair female becoming affectionate to Naruto's well being.

Kakashi smiled under his mask at the sight of those he held close and dear to his heart, finally allowing the walls of his whole being to deteriorate so that he could allow his spirit to heal, he caught a glimpse of the blue flash.

It was a mere second.

He recognized that hair. That chakra.

A sudden feeling that he did not comprehend filled his stomach.

The same could be said for the female as she ran past the commotion.

Spitting his grey hair, a particularly hard attribute to miss among the mass of villagers. But she continued on. Her mission, find her mother and hope that she wasn't too late.

———————

It only took a few hours to see the crowds of villagers begin to reconstruct. Those who could at least. The Shinobi who still had enough energy thanks to Katsuyu were able to provide even more with shadow clones to help the program run more efficiently.

Because most of the Hokage's quarters were destroyed with the power of Pein's attack, Tsunade's comatose body remained in an undisclosed location.

Without their Hokage's leadership and protection, the village remained exposed to threats.
That is when the group of Mist Shinobi arrived with the female aggressively jumping into action to heal even the smallest of the villagers, her boasting voice, giving orders to her comrades, the leaf Shinobi seemed to become suspicious.

"Run back and give word that the Mist Shinobi arrived first. We can't risk a sneak attack from any other villages." The Anbu spoke as he kept watch of the blue haired female.

"You! Anbu. I know you're there. We are of no threat to your village. I require your help." She spoke up to his hidden stature behind the stores sign shop in the building.

"My subordinates are here under direct order from me. They may be Mist Shinobi but we are not here as a threat." She hollered up, catching now the eyes and ears of the common folk, causing the tension to rise. Some leaf Shinobi now in position to attack from her words. "I am here to give aid, to the people of Konoha. To my previous home. My subordinates will not cause you any harm, if you require medical aid please come forward." Another spoke behind its mask.

The blue haired female watched as no ones came forward, still apprehensive of their current situation.

"Anbu! Do not waste my time any further. I will storm further into the village if I have to without your help."

"Until we receive word, stay in position as you are. Otherwise we will use force to restrain you." The Anbu replied back.

At this the girl sighed, grumbling as she began to climb over ruble.

"Is that how the Hokage has instructed her Shinobi's to welcome her daughter?"

——————

Because of the commotion starting at the entrance of the gate, the news traveled quickly.

Leaf Shinobi along with Anbu were instructed to capture the Female Mist Shinobi.

Tensions and speculations were high. Because of the intrusion of her presence, Tsunami felt rage take over her every fiber when she could no longer pinpoint her mother's chakra flow. It was either too faint, barely even a flow or none at all. Witnessing the destruction it caused her to begin to fear the worst. Before her mother had taken the job, she had begged her mother to refuse it, knowing what the ultimate sacrifice would be for her mother, to give her life for the sake of the village.

For a number of days she stayed towards the entrance of the village, helping with provided medical care, clean up and waiting on the rest of her fellow Mist Shinobi to arrive with the arrival of the Mizukage in tow. Currently she had taken the liberty to set up a tent with the help of her group, people came and went seeking her help, while her group helped the Leaf Shinobi to clear more rumble.

With no rest, or a fair welcoming, she worked endlessly with no sleep and few breaks for nourishment.

As she worked on a paste of herbs to provide for her patient sitting and waiting for medication to the laceration that had become infected after trying to help clean up. "Please Miss, do not move your arm anymore as the stitches may come undone. This paste will help with the scarring and numbing that itching sensation. Please hold still." She smiled warmly at the smaller form beside her. The girl was a mere teenager, but she wore the same Leaf Emblem she once wore.

There had been a number of leaf Shinobi and Nabu that had been stationed around her group, around the clock for the past few days, keeping a tender watch at her actions and it's civilians. Many who refused to seek medical help to serve their village. And at that, she could not turn a blind eye. Mere seconds later, the group of Anbu had finally made themselves known, entering the tent, ever so intimidating that even their own younger female Shinobi had stood to stand in attention.

"Lady Mist. Your entrance to the village has been granted. However, you're required to speak with our interrogations squad before you are cleared to speak with our Hokage." The Anbu spoke, minor one always. The female couldn't help but put her utensils away, thinking to herself "Is that what we used to sound like?..."

With a quick hand sign, all equipment and utensils has disappeared. Tsunami had just about enough of wasting her patience and time.

She loud whistle erupted from her lips as she snapped her fingers and her fellow Mist Shinobi appeared to surround her.

"Spread out."

The moment her word flowed, kunai and shuriken were thrown in their direction.

A second too late.

The foreign Shinobi had scattered and now a new threat had risen to Konoha.

—————