A Proper Lady Should Be Pretty

If you guys were ever curious, Olivia's voice is based on Koga Aoi. Mostly her role is "Komi-san can't communicate."

_________________________________________________________

The team was eating together, Olivia was next to Kuroko, and on her lap sat Kuroko's gym bag, and inside the bag was Nigou. Most of the team were finished with their meals, all but one.

"Damn it!!"

"Kagami, shut up already!"

Olivia looked over to the fuming redhead, she noticed that he was holding his chopsticks in his left hand. She thought that Kagami was right-handed. Maybe he could use both hands

"Broccoli sure are slippery."

"Are you sure that's the problem?"

"What is he even doing?

"He's practicing."

Olivia looked over at Kagami as he tried to pick up the same broccoli, he was shaking in both frustration and unsteadiness. Olivia found Kagami's serious face quite humorous.

"He's practicing using his left hand."

Right when Kagami was gonna place the broccoli in his mouth, it fell and bounced its way to Oliva. Nigou jumped out of the bag and caught the food right on time. Olivia clapped at Nigou's catch, this gave the dog a massive ego boost and Kagami and a rather humiliating loss to a dog.

"Damn you Nigou, give it back!!"

"Kagami!!!"

Hyuuga yelled causing Kagami to sit back down on the chair with a rather defeated look and a slight pout. Both Olivia and Kuroko found themselves smiling at Kagami.

"By the way, what do you want to do tomorrow? This our first day off"

"I'll probably sleep the whole day"

Fukuda answered. Then Furihata started to rummage through his back and pull out a flyer.

"Why don't we do this?"

Olivia took a closer look at the flyer."

"Streetball?"

Furihata turned to Olivia with a huge smile on his face and gave a nod.

"Hey first years, don't you know what a holiday is? Rest, use it to rest."

Riko started to scold the younger males. Olivia started to feel bad for them, but she kinda agrees with Riko. After the tough matches they have been in, they really need to rest. Then Kiyoshi's upbeat voice rang.

" Good! Good for you guys! That's the spirit, first-years. Right, Hyuga?"

The captain was caught off guard but still answered.

"Y-Yeah."

Hey. Riko. Out of respect for that spirit, let's send them off."

Riko tried to protest but the thicker eyebrow male kept pushing and pushing and pushing until poor young Riko gave up and gave her blessing. Olivia looked at Riko and couldn't help but feel bad for the girl. No one can really argue with Kitoshi's overly positive personality and win.

"But under one condition, Floris-chan."

Olivia answered when her name was being called.

"Make sure you keep an eye on Kagami. I just know he'll cause trouble."

"HEY!!"

"Yes"

"Don't agree with her, Olivia!!!"