A Proper Lady Should Be Prepared

I just love drawing Olivia in princess gowns, especially pink ones.....at the moment I'm taking requests of clothing to drawing Olivia in, comment below to see what outfit you want Olivia to be in.

Not even pass 14 minutes into the first quarter Seirin hasn't even scored a point against Seiho. Olivia nervously chewed on her bottom lip. She was getting anxious, when she looked at both Kagami and Kuroko she noticed the look on Kagami's face. He's losing his temper again.

"Tsugawa, its fine your excited now but don't wear yourself out before the second half."

"I'm fine! They're not as good as I thought, so this should be a easy game!"

Olivia is a sweet and patient person but this Tsugawa person is really getting on her nerves. She would never say it out loud but she wished that he would trip on his laces.

"Charging! White 10!!"

Kagami got frustrated with Tsugawa that he couldn't stop his body from charging at the boy. Olivia sighed, she really needs to talk to Kagami about his anger issues.

"Just how easily can that idiot get angry?"

"Mm."

Olivia nodded in agreement. Olivia turned her head and noticed that Riko's facial expression changed.

"R-Riko-san, are you....ok?"

"Yeah, but I just noticed something"

Noticed something? What does she mean? Then a timeout was called. The team cam to the bench and Olivia gave each of the tired players some drinks and towels.

"Seiho uses old martial art techniques."

Not only Olivia but the rest of the basketball players looked at Riko is confusion. Kagami was the first one to pop the same question Olivia was thinking.

"Old martial art?"

Kagami strikes a kung fu like pose. Olivia stood behind him and striked the same pose. Riko tried with all her might to resist the moe that Olivia is emitting right now.

"That's not martial arts. To be precise, they incorporate movements from old martial arts. One of the techniques they use is called 'mamba running'. Usually you run, but in names running your arms and legs move together."

Olivia couldn't help but listen. Her respect for Riko grew, the blonde girl could help but find the japanese girl as someone that deserves respect. No wonder all the third years respect her. The whistle was blown once again.

"Ano...."

The players stopped in their tracks when their heard Olivia's soft voice. Riko smiled to herself at how a group of tall buff basketball players would do anything for Olivia. I mean she would too.

"D.......do your best...."

With her new found temporary courage and using a louder voice then usual it seems that her message gotten across to the players.

"We Will!!"

Not even into the second quarter and Kagami has gotten already four fouls. Olivia clenched her gym bag closer to her chest for emotional support. Kagami has always been a hot head,Olivia knew that but she also knows that his kind and gentle to someone like her and he tends to take his time when he's with her alone. Olivia closed her eyes in hopes that Kagami could find his composure in this game and not let the taunting of Tsugawa.