Camel goes to his trainer's box. He has a
overconfident stupid smirk on his face.

The stadium was so much crowded because of many stupid fangirls and fanboys. They were holding many banners in which they wrote " Go Alolan champion, kick the camel's ass and show him the way to desert."

Serena, Diantha, professor Marvelous, Palermo, Yellow, Grace and the other professors were in the VIP box to watch the battle.

When camel came out only few team flare members who were in disguise were cheering for him.

Then Ash came out of his trainer's box and the crowd went berserk. Some stupid fangirls were shouting things like 'marry me' , 'be my boyfriend' and some were busy with their own dirty thoughts. Which clearly made Serena jealous.

Then Ash  and camel's eyes met.

Camel: Be ready to lose your fame knowing, today you won't be lucky like the last time

Ash: What do you by the last time? Have we battled before??

Camel: we battled in kalos league 2 years ago, how can you forget that?

Ash: then you must have lost badly. I only remember those who gave me a proper challenge.

The crowd started laughing.

Camel: why you pathetic.

Announcer: from the red side we have our strongest elite four Camel Xavier ( Camel glared at him but he didn’t give any shit ) and from the green side we have the youngest champion ever Ash Ketchum.

Crowd started cheering for Ash.

Refree: trainer's please bring out your pokemon.

Ash: I choose you. Ash threw a Pokeball and a machamp came out.

Camel: this will be easy, Go Meowstic. A male meowstic appeared on the battle field from camel's pokeball.

Refree: Battle begin.

Camel: use psychic

Ash: take it

The psychic attack hit machamp but nothing happened. Everyone was shocked only Yellow was smiling.