Chapter 3

A/n: So I have decided that Ash will have feelings for Serena but will be a bit dense to understand that and any kind of romantic things. I have changed the character 1 & 2 a bit for that.

Ash pov:

I am currently in the viridian city Airport for my flight to kalos. Mom told me that someone special will be there for me. Pikachu was in his usual spot on my right shoulder, Sylveon had her fillers wrapped around my right hand. Mew was invisible sitting on my right shoulder and Mewtwo was hiding in my shadows. None of them like to be in their pokeballs but I have no problem with that. I still remember how I caught  Mew and Mewtwo.

Flashback....

Ash was in his mansion in Alola. He was currently training some of his dragon types Dragonite, Garchomp, salamence, noivern and zweilous. Suddenly zweilous started to glow blue and after the glow died a mighty, ferocious hydreigon was stood in its place.

Ash: Wow hydreigon you finally evolved.

Hydreigon roared happily.

Suddenly Ash heard a telepathic voice in his mind

"You have quite some powerful pokemon Ash"

Ash looked behind and saw mew and Mewtwo floating in the air.

Ash: hey mew, Mewtwo what are you guys doing here ?

Mewtwo: we are here to ask you something Ash.

Ash: sure go ahead.

Mewtwo: Last week when I was roaming near viridian city in kanto I saw a boy of your age with all his pokemon was chasing Mew and shouting something about finalling fulfilling his dream. But just before he can throw his pokeball I knocked out him and all his pokemon with a weak psystrike. And the most surprising thing was that he even had a suicune but it was looking really weak. He must be a pathetic trainer haha...😂😂😂

Mew: Yeah that boy must have some serious mental problem if he wanted wanted to catch me just to fill his pokedex. I feel really bad for that poor suicune. ( guess who they are talking about)

Ash: I agree with you guys, someone shouldn't catch pokemon just to fill pokedex and then left them inside their pokeballs to rot.

Mewtwo: So me and mew decided to join your team so that we can become stronger along with you.

Ash: Wow! Just wait here for a second

Then Ash brought 2 ultra balls and caught both mew and Mewtwo.

Flashback ends.....

Time skip by Dialga...

I landed in Lumious city Airport and after collecting my luggage when I left the airport I saw a familiar girl waiting for me outside and she started running towards me.

Serena pov:

My mom told me to go to the airport to meet someone. When I reached airport I saw the love of my life Ash Ketchum. I ran towards him and hugged him as tight as I can.

3rd person pov:

Serena: Ashy I can't believe its really you.

Ash felt Serena’s breasts against his chest and blushed.

Ash: hey Sere its really nice to see you again. But can can you stop hugging me I am suffocating.

Then they went to Serena’s house first and Serena asked him to stay for dinner. Her mom wasn't home.

They were talking in Serena’s room sitting on her bed and their Pokémon were playing outside but suddenly they both started to feel drowsy and fall asleep on her bed with Serena on top of Ash.

Like this but imagine they are in Serena’s bed

Mew pov:

Ash and this Serena girl looks really cute together. I read their mind and found out they both like each other but Ash is too dense to understand it. Poor girl. So I used hypnosis on them and they fall asleep with each other. Hehe this will be fun when they will wake up.

( Welcome to the amourshipping club Mew )

Then I went to play with the other pokemon.

Hey guys I hope you liked the chapter.
And should I give camel Yveltal like most of the stories or not.
See you all in the next chapter, until then Bye 👋