"Whoa, there. What kept you so busy that you didn't even notice me?" he snatched my book.

"I was thinking about a new song," I said.

"Really? With your air guitar?"

Wow, funny, Jake. He casually laughed out loud to see my glare.

He looked at the song idea I wrote.

'She used to be bullied and nobody noticed her. The only person she talked to was her bestie, but now everyone wants to be friends with her. She was in love, but she was rejected. Now, she proved to everyone that she is capable to do a lot of things. She never gave up. Her hard work paid off and now, she owned the world,'

"Ooh, who is she?" Jake disturbed.

"Your mum," I said.

He scoffed. "My mum has one crush and that is my dad,"

"Yet she never got rejected," he continued.

I just grabbed my book back from him and ignored his question.

"Okay, never mind. Secrets I supposed," he shrugged.

"Anyways, let's go to the court," he said.

"Why? I told you I'm not interested in sports," I answered.

"No, you dummy. The cheerleaders are training right now," he winked.

"Don't tell me you're going to flirt with them," I did a facepalm.

"Not everyone, just the girl that I called princess,"

Princess? Which one? Isn't every girl you flirt with you called princess?

"You know that (h/c) haired girl. She's so badass,"

"Her name is (y/n)," I said.

"Oh, so you do know her?"

Well, who else is a girl I knew from Class 3336 with (h/c) hair and a badass?

"I knew her name like... two weeks ago when the Style Queen Teen blew up," he said.

Oh, come on. After those sh*ts that happened a while ago, he still didn't know her name?

"Are you serious? She's literally in the next class,"

"I didn't know, I have so many names to remember so I don't mess up between the girls. There's Cassandra, Bella, Scarlett, uhh... Angela..."

"You mean Angelina?"

"Yeah, whatever her name is,"

Oh, gosh. When will this dude change?

"Plus, she was so attractively arrogant when I asked for her name,"

"So I called her 'princess' instead," he spoke.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"You don't wanna follow me to the court?"

"No, I want to finish this song. See ya," I refused, leaving him there.

"Fine! Don't regret your decision!" he shouted from the distance.

I shook my head, walking away to get my bicycle and paddling home. I saw my sister across the street, she also just finished school. Juleka waved her hands at me and we cycled home together.

-----

YOUR POV

I grabbed my water bottle and drank it like there's no tomorrow. My legs were wobbly after the exhausting training.