Battle

"Motoyasu?" Myne didn't understand, why was he taking this demon's side?

The two then began arguing, when Mike noticed a pop up on his HUD that said, "Successfully dissuade attack peacefully completed". He then saw he gained two skill points, so he decided to look to see what he could find, and he found that he could unlock armor abilities, but could only use one at a time, although he could switch on the fly with a 20-second cooldown between switches.

(For the record, Jetpack, Sprint, and Evade won't be considered armor abilities. The jetpack will be a separate attachment, and the other two are already possible. So only Hologram, Active Camo, Armor Lock, and Drop Shield will be considered as armor abilities for now. This means that jetpack will have to be obtained separately.)

He then unlocks it and then sees a few other abilities, but he'll check those later, for now, he turns his attention to something that catches his eye.

"Saiyan Genes?"

He remembered looking up Saiyans out of curiosity back in his world. This would be very helpful, IF, and only if he could keep himself fed.

The food issue was going to be a real problem since a Saiyan easily could eat 40 times as much as a regular human, which would lead to extremely high food costs. He didn't have a good way to earn money, since he was already on bad terms with the king.

He did however consider the ability to morph into a Mgalekgolo, as then he would be far stronger than he currently is, although he would move considerably slower. Unfortunately, it required 10 points to gain that ability.

He decided to leave the area. But it didn't go unnoticed by Myne.

"Stop the demon!"

Her men refused to do anything and continued to let Mike walk away. This infuriates her to the point of trying to attack him.

"Grave mistake princess," Mike spoke with venom that paralyzed her in fear, before delivering a full force backhand to her midsection that sent her flying back 20 feet before hitting the ground. Mike looked to see the men perking up. "I'm only defending myself." He reassured them and looked back to see the princess on the ground, before being flung back by a force of magic that caught him off guard, but he recovered and landed feet down.

He stood up, unfazed, and intrigued, but not concerned, and decided to try using active camo. He then realized this was a relatively early version of the ability, like the kind he used on reach.

"Damn, should have expected that." The camo would only make him appear translucent when he is moving. Knowing that he switches over to the drop shield.

He then walks over to the princess, who looks on, terrified. He lifts his arm and brings it down, and Myne puts her arms up but then doesn't feel anything. But then she hears Mike speak to her.

"Consider this your last warning, try something again, and I'll have your mother notified of your crimes."

She then sees that a half-dome surrounds the two of them, which Mike simply walks out of, leaving the beaten princess behind. But it was strange, it seemed to also be healing her, and within 15 seconds, it was as if she never had been attacked. But then the field popped, suddenly disappearing, and scaring the princess. Her eyes go wide, as she then looks down to see her legs dripping, which trailed off to a puddle beneath her.

Initially, she thought the Spartan to be a pervert, but then saw he was facing completely away, and showed absolutely no interest in her. Nonetheless, she wanted revenge, and also was baffled as to how he knew about the queen when no one mentioned her.

Mike continued walking, and he thought it interesting here since the queen was above the king in terms of power. But that was irrelevant right now, he wanted to check on Naofumi, and he gets the sudden urge to sprint to the city.