Chapter Fifty Two

━━━━ / CHAPTER FIFTY TWO. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"This is gonna be impossible you know" Scott said as he, Stiles and Eve entered the school.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles wondered.

"How?" Scott asked.

"It's easy. You just say, "hey Allison, can u borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you?" Stiles suggested.

"You're not helping." Scott said.

"Why don't you just talk to her." Eve suggested.

"She won't talk to me." Scott said "what if she only takes it off in the shower or something?" Scott asked.

"That's why you ease-that's why you ease back into it, okay?" Stiles asked. "Get back on the good side, reminds her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace. Your thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?" Stiles asked Scott, smacking his arm.

"Yeah." Scott sighed.

"All right, stay focused okay? Get the necklace, get the alpha, get cured, get Allison back. In that order. Got it?"

"Get the necklace." Scott nodded.

" Scott nodded

"How the hell did he find out?" Eve asked Scott as she, Stiles, and Scott walked through the halls

"I have no idea." Scott said.

"Did he say it out loud-the word?" Stiles asked.

"What word?" Scott asked.

"Werewolf you dumbass" Eve exclaimed.

"Did he say "I know your a werewolf"?" Stiles asked.

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly." Scott said.

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems. I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyway?" Stiles asked.

"How about Allison's father?!" Scott exclaimed.

"Okay, it's bad." Stiles agreed.

"I need a cure. Right now." Scott said.

"Does he know about Allison's father?" Eve asked.

"I don't know." Scott replied.

"Okay, where's Derek?" Stiles asked.

"Hiding, like we told him to. Why?" Scott asked.

"I have another idea. It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though." Stiles said.

"We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals. And it's your first game." Scott reminded him.

"I know, I know. Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?" Stiles asked Scott.

"She's in my next class." Scott answered.

"Get the necklace."