Chapter Forty Nine

━━━━ / CHAPTER FORTY NINE. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

Eve stood in the hallway at her locker applying lipgloss when Scott approached the two. "Hey, Eve? Can we talk for a second?" Scott asked.

"Of course" Eve said, the two of them walking into coach's office.
"Is this about the full moon are you feeling anything. Need to talk?"

"I just needed to ask you something." Scott said.

"Well shoot then." Eve said taking a seat on the edge of coach's desk.

"Do you, Uh... do you know if Allison still likes me?" Scott asked.

"Of course she still likes you." Eve replied.

"Really?" Scott asked.

"Yeah you dummy she never stopped liking you." Eve laughed "And I am all for team stallison but I think that right now she needs you as a friend." Eve said.

"Friends?" Scott asked.

"Yes and although I think she is making a big mistake cause I know that you locked us in that classroom to protect us. Because you care. And if she knew what was really going on she would be greatful." Eve said.

"Are you greatful?" Scott asked standing up in front of Eve.

"Oh Scotty I'm greatful" Eve said "And so is-" Eve began but was cut off by Scott kissing her. Eve's eyes shot right open and pushed Scott off of her, sending him flying into the wall, knocking down the lacrosse sticks that hung on it. "What the actual fuck Scott! You know I'm in love with Stiles! Dick move Scott! Dick move!" Eve shouted, the coffee mug that sat on Coach's desk shattering at the sound of her voice. She then stormed out of Coach's office leaving a stunned Scott.