Chapter Forty Eight

━━━━ / CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

When Scott entered the classroom he walked up to Allison's desk. "Allison." He began only to be interrupted by Mr. Harris.

"Mr. McCall, please take a seat." He said and Scott went and sat in the desk in front of Stiles.

"You have forty five minutes to complete the test. Twenty five percent of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin." Harris said hitting the start button of his stopwatch.

" Harris said hitting the start button of his stopwatch

Eve looked up from her test when she heard someone stand up abruptly from their seat

Eve looked up from her test when she heard someone stand up abruptly from their seat. It was Scott. He ran out of the room, Stiles following him, Eve then doing the same. Mr. Harris called their names as they all ran out of the classroom.

"Scott?" Stiles said his name as he stepped into the hall.

"Where did he go?" Eve asked as she stepped out behind him. Both their eyes landed on his backpack which was on the floor in the middle of the hall. They stepped towards it, Eve picking it up. Stiles then got his phone out of his pocket and dialed Scott's number. They then followed the faint sound of his phone ringing into the boys locker room.

When the entered the found him soaking wet underneath the showers. "Stiles, Eve, I can't..." Scott gasped turning towards the two as he shut off the shower.

"What's happening? Are you changing?" Stiles asked.

"No. No, I can't breathe." Scott wheezed. Stiles then reached into Scotts backpack which was on Eve's shoulders and got his inhaler out.

"Here, use this." Stiles said holding out Scott's inhaler for him to grab. "Come on, do it."

Scott hesitantly took the inhaler from Stiles and used it. "I was having an asthma attack?" Scott asked as he calmed down.

"No, you were having a panic attack. But thinking you were having an asthma attack actually stopped the panic attack. Irony" Stiles said.

"How did you know to do that?" Scott asked.

"I used to get them after my mom died. Not fun, huh?" Stiles said. Eve grabbed his hand giving it a squeeze, knowing his mom was a tough subject for him. Stiles squeezed her hand back in appreciation.

"I looked at her, and it was like someone hit me in the ribs with a hammer." Scott said.

"Yeah it's called heartbreak. About two billion songs written about it." Stiles said.

"I can't stop thinking about her." Scott said.

"Well, you could think about this: her dad's a werewolf hunter, and you're a werewolf, so it was bound to become an issue. That wasn't helpful."Stiles said as Scott just stared at him. "Dude, I mean, yeah, you got dumped, and it's supposed to suck." Stiles said.

"No, that's not it. It was like I could feel everything in the room. Everyone else's emotions."

"It's gotta be the full moon" Eve suggested.

"So we'll lock you up in your room later just like we planned. That way the alpha, who is your boss, can't get to you, either." Stiles said.

"I think we need to do a lot more than lock me in my room." Scott said.

"What, you mean because if you get out, you'd be caught by hunters?" Stiles asked.

"No. Because if I get out... I think I might kill someone.