"How's Ginny? Is she eating properly?" He asked and she nodded again, "she misses you too. Always waits by the main door in the evening hours hoping you'd show up." Mashal chuckled softly.

"Give her lots of kisses and hugs from my side," he chuckled along, making her beam.

"Oh yeah. Only cat gets your kisses and hugs, huh. What about the wife?" Her face was turned into mock seriousness as she tried to hide a grin.

Ever since their marriage, Murat has trained his cat to sleep downstairs in the living room. It was tough, but the cat got used to it by now. It wasn't that he loves his pet any less now that he is married but his excuse was that he wanted exclusive and private time with his wife without any intrusion.

"You don't know how badly I want to kiss you, my wife." He grinned teasingly, "and please stop biting your lips. You know how badly it turns me on." Murat brings his hands close to the camera, almost as if caressing her face.

Mashal's cheeks turned deep red as she ducked her face, unable to take the sudden change in the mood. It felt pretty hot suddenly. Not knowing what to say, she goes to tie her hair in a messy bun.

"You look so effortlessly tempting, do you know that?" His eyes were dark with desire and she blushed hard whilst tucking a few hair strands behind her ears. She couldn't meet his eyes. Gosh.

"I'm in my pyjamas, nothing special about it." She tried to brush it off but his teasing grin only widened, "you look hot in everything, babe."

"Murat, stop it."

"Your blush. I missed it so bad, feels good to see them again, Shortcake." He winked subtly, making her heart race.

That handsome punk knew the effect he has upon her and when did he ever leave a chance to not tease her that he'd do it today?

Mashal didn't mind it all that much anyway. The past few days were hard. Both of them were super busy at work and the huge time difference didn't give them much time to talk anything other than asking about each other's day or if they ate and slept.

"How are you, really?" She finally asked, looking at the dark circles under his eyes. He tried to smile in response but that smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Terrible, I miss sleeping with you. You spoiled me so bad." Both of them chuckled at his words. But her heart fluttered knowing it wasn't just her who's missing all the cuddles and hugs.

"We'll go through this. Insha Allah. Just like the past fifteen days, the next twenty days will pass quickly." Mashal said emotionally. Long-distance in the early days of marriage or any kind of relationship is never easy.

Long-distance relationships themselves are not easy.

"Insha Allah, it will. Did you eat dinner?" He smiled softly at her.

"I'm hungry again, too lazy to get up from the bed and eat something." Mashal chuckled.

"Should I order something for you from the twenty-four by seven restaurant?" His question touched her heart as she gave him her brightest smile, "it will need me to get up from the bed as well, told you right, I'm feeling lazy. I have some leftover food. If I am really very hungry, I'll go and have them. Don't worry."

"You're such a lazy brat," He shook his head while she just giggled cheekily in return.

"How is your family? Are they checking up on you every day?" He asked, still sipping his protein shake.

"You don't even have to ask, Murat. Mama wants me to sleep there all night. But I like it here. This bed reminds me of your presence. Helps me sleep easily," She replied with a cute pout and he gave her an adoring smile in return.