Chapter 19 - Words Left Unsaid

Începe de la început

The months have gone by and the Third Task was fast approaching. Y/n was walking down the halls by herself when she was suddenly pulled by the arm and into an empty classroom.

"Victor?"

"S'orry Y/n" Krum said briefly, an important question in mind. He asked if she knew if Harry liked Hermione romantically and that he was going to ask Harry himself, but he wanted another opinion so then he would know Harry was telling the truth.

Y/n shook her head, "Harry doesn't have any romantic interest for his best friend, so don't worry anymore Victor."

Victor thanked her before abruptly leaving, allowing Y/n to leave the room and walk down the halls once more. "Well... that's a man on a mission..." Y/n said to herself unsurely, a bit confused and amused by the situation.

"Y/n?" Y/n turned around and saw Cedric standing there and she went to him, linking their arms together.

"So?" Y/n asked, "How was your date with Cho?"

"It went wonderfully. Thanks again Y/n for the help." Cedric said as they walked, not knowing where they were going as Y/n led the way. "By the way, where are we going?"

"I just want to hang out with you. I've got this bad feeling right now, so I need some company from one of my many big brothers."

"Well alright, what do you want to do?"

-------------------------

"Um.. running? No. Running away? Yes? Sort of?"

"Oh! It's running away after playing a prank!" Fred exclaimed as Y/n replied with a Yes! and sat down on the couch. Fred and George had joined Cedric and Y/n to play a game of Charades. It was getting really funny as they acted out their friends and teachers, and different magical creatures that Y/n always got.

It was the twins vs Cedric and Y/n, and Cedric and Y/n were only winning because Y/n kept guessing the many magical creatures that the boys horribly acted out.

Y/n picked up another folded piece of paper before frowning at the words on it.

"Y/n?"

"Sorry, I.. I just remembered that I've got to do something. Bye!" Y/n stuttered out before escaping up the girl dormitory stairs.

"Y/n, wait!" Cedric called, trying to get up the stairs but forgetting the charm, the stairs fell below his feet, causing him to slide down. Getting up, he looked to the twins concerned, "What was on that sheet of paper?"

Fred looked around the crumpled papers on the floor and picked up the folded one. "A Chimera and a Nundu fighting," he stated, slightly confused at the effect it had on Y/n, "maybe she just didn't like the idea of magical creatures attacking each other?"

"But then again she was fine when we acted out a dragon and a centaur fighting." George replied, using magic to clean up the crumpled paper on the floor and placing them in the small cardboard box they used.

"I ought to get going, it's almost curfew. If you guys figure out anything, tell me straight away, okay?" Cedric asked the twins who both nodded and saluted, causing Cedric to smile slightly. He left the Gryffindor common room and the twins looked at each other with their new goal. Since they couldn't exactly go up to the girl dormitories, they decided to give Y/n some time before she explained herself to them.

They'd be there for her. It was what brothers did. They even had practice watching Bill and Charlie (and sometimes Percy) and doing it occasionally with Ron and Ginny. They'd make sure that she was alright, and then they'd get her to smile again.

═════════════

Memories haunted her mind as she thought of that horrible moment she experienced years ago. It was fire. Always a damn fire that had to take everything happy away from her. A fire that took away her grandparents, a fire that killed a friend.

".. Y/n?" the soft voice of Hermione reached Y/n's ears, her footsteps getting closer to her bed and sat next to her figure which was hidden under the blankets.

"The twins said something happened, are you alright?" she asked. Hermione watched as Y/n slowly took off the blanket, tears dried on her face. She opened her arms slightly and Hermione got the message, opening her arms and bringing Y/n into a hug.

They hugged for a while before Y/n held Hermione's hands tightly, her fingers glowing a slight (colour) before it faded before she layed down and fell asleep against the bed. Hermione gasped as that same light flooded her vision and witnessed something that Y/n wanted to share, but couldn't say out loud.

Ha, I'm not gonna continue right now. You're gonna have to wait and see what happened to Y/n. I'm not sorry.... (I KNEW YOU'D FIGHT UNTIL THE WAR WAS WON-)

Signed,
Skyalent