Chapter 15 Contemplation

Start bij het begin

It was no wonder the children adored Ye Jin.

When Ye Jin had settled down to read to the children, the Hyun children found themselves sitting among the group, using that opportunity to make new friends.

It wasn't surprising that the children had instantly become enthralled by Ye Jin's expressiveness when she started reading to them. Once upon a time, Hyun Bin had been equally enchanted by his beautiful angel when they had that reading session at the orphanage. It was the same for their children even if they experienced it daily back home.

Wide-eyed starry gazes stared back at Ye Jin as she drew them into the tale of RiRi and the monkey prince. Even after the tale concluded, the children's imaginations were still running wild with some of their favourite characters in the cartoon universe.

With Ye Jin supervising the children, the little munchkins slowly broke into their little playgroups. Inspired by their mother, Jeong Eun and Eun Ae were each huddled up in a corner with a book in their hands, reading to some of the younger children.

Ye Jin couldn't help but smile as Eun Ae took special care to enunciate the words clearly to her new friends, whereas Jeong Eun was dramatic as always as he read a comic aloud. Their little man looked up proudly when Ye Jin took a photo of them, sitting perfectly tall like the charming prince he was.

 Their little man looked up proudly when Ye Jin took a photo of them, sitting perfectly tall like the charming prince he was

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As for their littlest princess? She had gotten her hands on a fashion magazine.

Their cheeky little one was flipping the pages of the kids' magazine, giggling whenever she would come across a photo that was amusing to her pretty little mind. Ki Rai scrunched her nose up adorably as a few of the older children entertained their darling 2-year-old.

It was a major improvement on Ki Rai's part

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was a major improvement on Ki Rai's part. To Ye Jin, she was incredibly heartened to see Ki Rai mingling with the rest of the children, considering how she stuck to her throughout their past visits.

During that time, Director Lee approached Ye Jin again with the full intention of checking up on his friend's daughter in light of the Hyuns' new living arrangement.

"How have you been holding up, my dear? I know long-distance relationships are incredibly draining at times."

"We've been good, Director Lee. What can I say? We just have to appreciate the time we do have together. It's only for a few more months."